Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Password for Space this Saturday

spacious

Originally posted by southof5th

Battle??

Please don't start freestyling on the dancefloor, there's nothing more lame.

They do those circle dancing in NY, it's so fucking annoying.

battling is going out on the dancefloor and showing off your skills. a whole lot of fun, if you have the skills to hang. ;)

This thread talking about Rockin' some Keds and Jams, got me thinking. It would be funny as hell if everyone showed up @ Space Saturday wearing there best 80's clothes. There are plenty of thrift store for this to happen. I am talking about going all out with:

Parachute pants, Overalls with one suspender hanging down, Kangaroos shoes with the little pocket, Z Cavaricci's that are "tight rolled", a green Izod shirt, a head band, and least but not least a "Michael Jackson Thriller jacket" you know the red and black ones with the zippers.

Stephan would have no clue what was going on with all these people coming up and saying "sneakers" in 80's clothing. :confused:

Most likely he won't let us in, all of us would just be hang out together outside. I am LMAO just picturing all this.

This would be so RAD

:rock:

Originally posted by erickamikaze

This thread talking about Rockin' some Keds and Jams, got me thinking. It would be funny as hell if everyone showed up @ Space Saturday wearing there best 80's clothes. There are plenty of thrift store for this to happen. I am talking about going all out with:

Parachute pants, Overalls with one suspender hanging down, Kangaroos shoes with the little pocket, Z Cavaricci's that are "tight rolled", a green Izod shirt, a head band, and least but not least a "Michael Jackson Thriller jacket" you know the red and black ones with the zippers.

Stephan would have no clue what was going on with all these people coming up and saying "sneakers" in 80's clothing. :confused:

Most likely he won't let us in, all of us would just be hang out together outside. I am LMAO just picturing all this.

This would be so RAD

:rock:

i sear ide be totaly down to dress up

we need to do something like that spice things up

Let Howells and Oscar do an 80's themed night. Oscar can play Body Mechanic and Howells can play what he normally plays.

Regarding saturday I'm down to do the whole 80's thing. I have the hat and the shoes and I'm sure I can come up with some jeans and an 80's shirt. :)

Regardless I'll be sportin my Rod Laver Adidas so I'll be partying like its 1985!