Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club - Surf Club - Surf Club

The best party in the Tri-State Area in the SUMMER returns this Sunday at the SURF. Come check out this summers new format with the party starting on the beach at 2 PM with Johnny Budz. Johnny is the new Sunday early afternoon resident on the patio starting at noon on Memorial Day(replacing the bands). Then at 5 PM my partner in crime Kirk Lopez returns as the Surf Club's resident DJ. At 9 PM the first of many extraordinare guest DJs this summer mans the turntables as DJ BORIS returns to the SURF. First 500 people get VIP cards and there will be a complimentary bbq from 2-4. Plus this will be the only time to redeem your vouchers. For those that havent been to the opening party before this party is just as nuts as a Sunday between Memorial Day and Labor Day.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

The best party in the Tri-State Area in the SUMMER returns this Sunday at the SURF. Come check out this summers new format with the party starting on the beach at 2 PM with Johnny Budz. Johnny is the new Sunday early afternoon resident on the patio starting at noon on Memorial Day(replacing the bands). Then at 5 PM my partner in crime Kirk Lopez returns as the Surf Club's resident DJ. At 9 PM the first of many extraordinare guest DJs this summer mans the turntables as DJ BORIS returns to the SURF. First 500 people get VIP cards and there will be a complimentary bbq from 2-4. Plus this will be the only time to redeem your vouchers. For those that havent been to the opening party before this party is just as nuts as a Sunday between Memorial Day and Labor Day.

want to clear something up. this sunday is the only time to get your card not between two and four. sorry for the possible misunderstanding

U da Man behind the Man behind the Man Behind the Man.

Then at 5 PM my partner in crime Kirk Lopez returns as the Surf Club's resident DJ. At 9 PM the first of many extraordinare guest DJs this summer mans the turntables as DJ BORIS returns to the SURF.

Serge I know you're always taking popular opinion into consideration and evaluating the success of your promos, and I know this came up last year when Rivera played Surf. With a mass exodus from Surf to Tempts late each Sunday night...

Perhaps it'd be a good idea to get the headlining dj on a bit earlier, say 7pm instead of 9pm? I think the crowd would stick around longer if the dj was in the middle of his set instead of just starting out.

Just a thought bro, see you Sunday Sunday Sunday!

• 2 years later...

WWW.SURFCLUBNJ.COM

JUNE 19

THE LEGENDARY

SUNDAY JAM

RESIDENT DJs TEO T

SPECIAL GUEST DJ FROM 118 LOUNGE CARLOS REALM

RIDE THE MECHANICAL BULL

2-6PM IF SUNNY, 4-8PM IF CLOUDS/RAIN

BEACH OPENS AT 9AM

DOOR BY MIKE ROMAN & CUJEAN DEAN

HOSTED BY JEFF PITEK AND

VINNY T OF ELITE ENTERTAINMENT

FOR VIP TABLE & BOTTLE SERVICE

CALL CARLOS AT 201-259-3235

FOR CABANA SERVICE, CALL

JEFF PITEK AT 973-380-2238

A D M I S S I O N

$5 ADMISSION BEFORE 7PM

$10 ADMISSION AFTER 7PM

FREE ADMISSION FOR VIPs ALL DAY

21 & OLDER ONLY

ps- nothing better than chick's at surf on fathers day.....hayadinnnnnnn

Have to agree w/that..............D'JAIS.

Its all about Djais my ass!!!! It may be a hot spot, but at 650 people capacity it doesn't compare to surf club!!!! Say what you want, but Surf Clubs slow days have more people than that!!!!!! I am not knocking how great Djais is(I've never been there) and really don't plan on going to a place where all 10,000 people in town try and fit into a bar that size........