Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone up to reschedule the BBQ?

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ok, so maybe there was a little rain and lightning on Saturday, but we can always reschedule!!

Who's up for another date?

Like Beatfriek said, I was looking forward to this BBQ as well, to get to mingle and talk to all you guys in a more relaxed setting, where we can actually HEAR what the other person is saying......

I think that a lot of people were willing to get together, just that Mother Nature had other plans for that day.

So what do you guys think?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Ok, so maybe there was a little rain and lightning on Saturday, but we can always reschedule!!

Who's up for another date?

Like Beatfriek said, I was looking forward to this BBQ as well, to get to mingle and talk to all you guys in a more relaxed setting, where we can actually HEAR what the other person is saying......

it would be nice to reschedule...but i think it will be hard to find people to set it up like they did last week. about the time...i think thats the only time we could do it at south pt park..it wasnt that early..

WELL THANKS TO MOTHER NATURE THE 2ND BBQ ATTEMPT WAS A NO GO...:(

BUT WE CAN RESCHEDULE FOR ANOTHER DAY.....

I'M DOWN.....AS FOR THE DATE.....

MEMORIAL DAY MIGHT BE HARD FOR SOME PEEPS...

REASON....

SOME....... IF NOT QUITE A BIT OF PEEPS MIGHT HAVE FAMILY PLANS FOR THAT WEEKEND......

IT WOULD BE BEST TO TRY TO DO IT ON AN OFF WEEKEND WITH NO SPECIAL EVENTS GOING ON OF COURSE......

AS FOR THE ONES WHO THOUGHT IT WAS TOO EARLY... DOESN'T MEAN THEY HAVE TO SHOW AT 1PM....... BUT 1 PM IS NOT REALLY ALL THAT EARLY...

ITS A GROUP EVENT..... SO WHOEVER LIKES TO START EARLY TO ENJOY THE DAY & LIKE TO HANG (SUCH AS ME) SHOULD GO EARLY IN ORDER TO HAVE FUN...

& FOR THOSE WHO START THE DAY LATE CAN CATCH UP WHEN THEY ARRIVE...

ANYWAYS LETS TRY TO DO THE BBQ SOON...

HOPEFULLY WE'LL HAVE THE SAME GROUP EFFORT & PARTICIPATION...

L8R......

im super down!!! and mjm420 is right, just cuz it starts at a certain time doesnt mean you gotta be there by that time... i mean, who reallly gets to space at 10:confused: ??? Anyhow, im sure it last until nitefall with this group. Somebody name a date time place!!!!!:D

i told you fucks before... & GA agrees with me ... someones house would be the best bet ... i said it before i have a huge yard , plenty of parking etc.. no worries about electricity , water , etc .. i have 3 room for anyone who wants to ge their freak on ..j/k:D

but you get my point... & best of all its free ;) ;)

Originally posted by koky

i told you fucks before... & GA agrees with me ... someones house would be the best bet ... i said it before i have a huge yard , plenty of parking etc.. no worries about electricity , water , etc .. i have 3 room for anyone who wants to ge their freak on ..j/k:D

bro, your house is in the =goondocks!!! am i right??? jk

but your house is alot farther for the peeps that live up north, either way im down..... ill go to great lenths for a good bbq!!!!!

PARTY AT THE KOKSTERS HOUSE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!:D:eek::idea:

I Concur!!

Originally posted by beatfriek

bro, your house is in the =goondocks!!! am i right??? jk

but your house is alot farther for the peeps that live up north, either way im down..... ill go to great lenths for a good bbq!!!!!

PARTY AT THE KOKSTERS HOUSE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!:D:eek::idea:

greg my friend you are forgetting my biggest reason for wanting it at my crib.. i think you guys forget im argentinan & my dad lives at my house .. & let me tell you buddy HE MAKES THE BEST FUCKING BARBECUE ANYWHERE !! ARGENTINAN STYLE DAWG !!! get my point ?;) ;)

& mimid thanx for concurring ;) whatever that means :D

greg my friend you are forgetting my biggest reason for wanting it at my crib.. i think you guys forget im argentinan & my dad lives at my house .. & let me tell you buddy HE MAKES THE BEST FUCKING BARBECUE ANYWHERE !! ARGENTINAN STYLE DAWG !!! get my point ?;) ;)

Great. Next some Jew on the board is going to want to bring their Jewish Mother to make Matza Ball Soup!

OK, so the bbq is at koky's house!!!!:D:eek:;)

Guest brwneydtrouble

It means she agrees, you illiterate goofball......*lol*

I am down for a party an Kokster's, its not all that far from me. :tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by xsandycheeksx

Great. Next some Jew on the board is going to want to bring their Jewish Mother to make Matza Ball Soup!

Forget the Matzo Ball soup, how about some potato knishes? Ohhh.....the ONE thing I miss about working on Palm Beach, is being able to have lunch at Too Jays.

Originally posted by xsandycheeksx

:laugh: :laugh: that was funny .. you can go & blow your dad now you inbred bitch :laugh:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

It means she agrees, you illiterate goofball......*lol*

I am down for a party an Kokster's, its not all that far from me. :tongue:

mi casa es tu casa ... ill put my place & some boooooze :D you guys set it up , plan it out for whenever is best 4 everyone.. any date is ok with me ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by beatfriek

this is why everyone loves jacky!!!!;)

I would have to disagree with you, senor lecock. Stop it, you are making me blush!!!

And I usually only blush when I am horny..........