Nipples showing thru t-shirt???

brandy76

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by weyes

i know this is gonna sound naive, but i didn't know guys paid such attention to nipples. i thought it was just about boobs, in general.

I am more into nipps than the sizes of the boob.

Originally posted by weyes

i know this is gonna sound naive, but i didn't know guys paid such attention to nipples. i thought it was just about boobs, in general.

ass man myself. I guess that's why I can't form an opinion at all. I like both, nipples and breasts, but they don't have to be out in front to be noticed. The facts are, some women look great without a bra, and others shouldn't leave the bathroom without one. It should really be up to them (the women), whatever they feel most comfortable and sexy in.

Originally posted by ellinita

Besides, I don't know why people make such a big deal out of this and stare... it's just nipples... we all have them.

Because when all y'all nipples are hard, us guys automatically look, and try to make out/wonder what your titties look like.

If we see nipples, we are just drawn, and take a better look. It's almost easier to see the boobies when your nipples are hard :D

I wouldnt mind that much if my girl was wearing a shirt out that you could see the nips through with no bra. But i would only not care if i was going out (to a club, etc)with her. I would mind if she was goin out with her girlfriends and all creepy guys were staring at her tits/nipples.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

My guy isnt a fan of actually SEEING the nipple but I have a nipple ring and he thinks its a turn on when I wear a thin shirt and u can see the outline lol I dunno

But what about what other guys think ????:laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxybabyd

My guy isnt a fan of actually SEEING the nipple but I have a nipple ring and he thinks its a turn on when I wear a thin shirt and u can see the outline lol I dunno

nipple rings are so hot.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by lollie60

Posts like these make me realize that - guys aren't obsessed with titty sizes as much as girls think .

Maybe girls are more hung up on how big or small their tits are then guys are.

breast size downt make that much of a diffderence to me... like I said before I all about the nipple.

Posts like these make me realize that - guys aren't obsessed with titty sizes as much as girls think .

Maybe girls are more hung up on how big or small their tits are then guys are.

I'd venture that while women are obsessed thinking there is one perfect size and that they must attain it...

Men are more interested in a *variety* of sizes.

Originally posted by tastyt

I'd venture that while women are obsessed thinking there is one perfect size and that they must attain it...

In U.S - you gotta be blond and have DD implants to be considered to be beautiful.

If you go down to Brazil or rest of S. America- men don't even look at the tits - it's all about the ass !!

Its not so bad if they shirt is like sheer and a bra would just look rediculious.......so you have no choice.

As long as its not trashy and totally on purpose......and as far as size is goes......it looks classier on women with smaller/natural chests rather then big ole boobs peeping through a shirt...LOL!!

ya kidding me.............. i purposely wear thin white tees when i go out...................

i love when my nips show, i head to the bathroom early and soke the shit out of my titties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love showing my man hole covers when im at clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gabo

In U.S - you gotta be blond and have DD implants to be considered to be beautiful.

If you go down to Brazil or rest of S. America- men don't even look at the tits - it's all about the ass !!

i dont agree with the DD tits thing at all but i do agree with the ass comment!