Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos been in jail here?

Who likes going to jail for no reason?? I know a few of you do....I know a few of you like being kicked out of your own apartment by a dramahag.....its ok, im thinking about going back to jail so i can see my hunny....shes sooo fine......coke whore that she is.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(its not real)

i agree about being in jail. You?

Whats a matter? "calls" coming in?

I played this game last night...vice city...anyone else play that? Lots of seedy scanky hookers in that...

so stay and converse with me. Or do you have altma plans..err alternate:laugh:

no hunny my time to get some is at night.....got to get my blow first.....then im alll goood.....and im sure YOU know a lot about hookers there lovee.....since ur wife is one....u pimpin her off?? oh thats right if anyone got pimped off, it would be her pimping u.....wanna join my team of hoes? i bet u can suck a MEAN cock....

funny...rumor is that you and your bf run a whole operation of low class, aid infested, nasty ass whore outta your place

dont think that people dont talk about you. psychotic, split personality...and not able to afford your medicine cause welfare dont approve medicine for nut cases.

Maybe they do on the west coast of florida but not here.

oh...that was rude..let me appologize..oh wait. I have to ask if you have had any drugs/alcohol. You will prolly forget what I said and make a stink later.

so fuck. I am not sorry.

so sad you are.

i hope you shoot yourself in the head...selective process

:blown:

oopsie.....my pc thingy had a blue screen....had to go away....as for my medcine at least im not a coke addict like i hear you and your 'family' are....maybe its withdrawal why u go to jail so much?? its ok boo....you'll end up dead one of these days from od'ing...

hmmm. medical advice from a Skanky Whore!

I MUST heed EVERY word of that advice. everyone take notes!!! free medical advice...

That is the blue screen of death. Take its advice...LOL :blown:

Maybe my family does has a drug problem. :eek: Oh no, could I be a crack baby...:eek: :eek:

hmm, I gues I will have to find out so i dont make any more mistakes in your eyes. Thanks you so kindly for your "professional" family assessment.

notice how the attacks have turned towards me. I must be hitting home.

personally, I find this amusing cuase I AM AT WORK GETTING PAID for this. see, hookers can type and suck dick at the same time...they can just keep hitting the "enter" key

ah...I was wondering when you were gonna change the direction

whats with the valley girl talk?

IT'S LIKE...duh..

3rd grade education shows through

your words are like a fart in the wind...gone in a second. its funny you think I am gonna get all worked up but you just dont do it for me.

ugly, buck tooth, dumbo. LOL

I used to know a hooker once. still have the number...954.....

I am Chaz. Anyone (must correct typo before weirdo points it out) who wants to see that I dont need to hide behind alter-ego can give me a shout or meet me at one of the events.

well never see just who this person is...although I know (thanks moderator friend of mine)...

maybe I'll point this person out to all you.

someday...when she aint "workin'" at night

your words are like a fart in the wind...gone in a second. its funny you think I am gonna get all worked up but you just dont do it for me.

lol, u seems to be worked up, youre responding to everything i post....oh that right, u have to 'stick up' for yourself.....the truth hurts eh?

thats cause its funny.

nothing to hide...keep the topic fresh. it makes me laugh. not worked up at all...in fact, emailing some peeps to come see it.

keep it up. when I dont respond, it will be because I am getting some food. all this typing making me a hungry!

now here is your homework...stay up real late thinking up things that you think might get to me. keep posting. if i dont immediatly respond, dont fret. I will be back soon.

feel free to call my cell if you get frustated.

this is too funny

attn: truth hurts

anyone feel free to ask me exactly what happened to land me in jail. this post-er seems to think its a shhh-secret

anyone can ask me anything. pm box always open or right here...

do YOU have any more funny questions Drama? glad to answer 'em.

:D

Geez I should read this forum more often. Friends of mine are under attack and I don't even know it.

Listen dramawhore, lay off OK? You're outnumbered here. Chaz may be otherwise occupied at the moment, but I don't suffer from that limitation. In other words, if I find out where you live, don't be surprised if some friends of mine show up.

action2laswat.jpg