Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos been in jail here?

oooh, do i sense THREATS?? all i can say is bring it??? my homies will kick your boys asses anyday....so fuck off.......dont threaten me with your little petty threats.....theyre as lame as miami drama.....

then chaz, do tell the truth....RIGHT here....since its 'nothing'....lol....pod can suck his own cock/cooter as far as i'm concerned.....miami people are ALL talk .....ooooo, 'are you threatening me'?? funny you all keep *yawning* but keep coming back for more....babes, if its so boring, LEAVE........

i tell ya what, dan aint the only friend chaz has..... count me in on this. however i think all this talk is doing nothing but wasting time and space. actions speak a lot louder, so why don't you or your alterego's try putting up or shutting up.

ha, honey, you dont even know me....'buzz'...all the shit ive seen you talk in the other threads dont mean shit to's me.....folow up on yous word....then we see....i have ma famile waiting to back me up....you cant bring it because you apparently have no balls, except on a board.......ive lived in sobe my whole life, where you from?? kick a ladies ass i doubt it.....well maybe not some guys like that...or are soooo insecure they feel the need to beat our asses....all i can say is bring it.....you of all people should know about 'actions'......you dont act upon them from what chaz and his hoe says...well at least thats what goes around the clubs anyways...well smooches to you....

whats the better implant? silicone or saline?? chaz?? which is cheaper?? in your case what is safer, not that i'd care ur bitch can die....:hat: and probably will....but hey who cares, shell be out of your apartment.......

i am in orlando, but i can easily appear in miami. not afraid to travel, nor am i affraid of any big mouthed bitch, or her family, lovers, associates, or whatever else you may think you have. i also am not afraid to let my true identity be known, and you are right, i won't strike a female, but there are plenty of females who would be glad to do it for me. and as for action, how about we find out. i am calling you out, that is if you and your peeps have the fucking balls, to actually try and back your play.... however i think you would be much better off shutting your nasty little dicksucker, and crawling back under whatever rock your nasty ass came out from under. i am not afraid to let my identity be known, nor do i balk from backing my play, can you claim the same. or would you prefer to have another of your multiple personalities, or alteregos, answer that question for you?

Originally posted by buzzthrill

i am in orlando, but i can easily appear in miami. not afraid to travel, nor am i affraid of any big mouthed bitch, or her family, lovers, associates, or whatever else you may think you have

yous so funny....appear in miami......i doubt you will, especially if your in orlando...heheheeeee....my people will take care of you, your family etc, or who ever you have 'backing' you....heheheheee...'associates' thats a funny word babe....i knows what i have here....are you sure what YOU have?? you want to bring it, bring it, i'll have ma famile take care of you and yours....this is getting boring, all talk no action with most people....see you soon babe...hopefully.....yet i doubt it, most people that talk their little shit are full of shit themself....

Amen. you proved your own point by starting this thread, Deary...

i dont talk shit, i speak the truth....

as for pod,

youre a joke as is your pathetic famile that had to squeeze you out of your own mothers fat cooter....maybe you were adopted no? maybe you floated over on a banana boat?? shit yo, you probably dont even know who your parents are....you want to talks about 'substandard people' (hehehe)....since you people have such high standards....do another line....smoke some more rock, be cool, try to fit in with the miamishit.....lol, you all make mes laugh...

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

HAHA, no fuck you and your ugly mother that witnessed your pathetic birth....mothers of crackbabies have it easier than witnessing the birth of you.....see ya hunny.....

Originally posted by pod

You should just realize that you are a substandard piece of genetic garbage, and just kill yourself right now. Slash your wrists. Huff on some carbon monoxide. Drink a quart of Drano. Ingest enough alcohol to stun an elephant. Eat 20 pounds of shit from your pimp's asshole. Jump in front of a bus on Hallandale boulevard. Drive into a tree at 80 miles per hour and go flying through the windshield of your rattle-trap rice burner. Fall on a sword. Do a swan dive off of the top of the Wachovia Building. Play chicken with the Metrorail. Have sex with a python. Pop asprin like M & Ms. Put a Glock 23 up your ass and pull the trigger....I really don't care what you do, but just do us all a favour and DIE. No one likes you, you're so worthless it's sickening. I spit on people like you on a daily basis, and that's not saying much because I'm not the best person on the planet either. I hope you get a flesh-eating virus and rot from the inside out. I hope your pimp tires of you and comes after you with a chainsaw in a coked-up rage.

Dramabeast. Just die. Die for us, and videotape it, and I'll send it into HBO. You worthless piece of shit, you sicken me. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

:laugh: :laugh: This is why I love Pod so much....... Classic.. classic...

;)

pod=piece of dung? no? whats wrong did the banaboat drop you off at the wrong island hun? its ok, im sure you can float back to cuba or whatever 3rd world country and your 'lineage' comes from......you know that when your momma and your big bro sleep together it doesnt create 'lineage'...it creates you. retarded 3rd world shit.......go do another line out of your mothers ass then watch your brother bang her.....better yet film it and we'll BOTH send our tapes to hbo, how bout that hun?:laugh::idea: :idea: :idea:

Dramabeast: Shut up!

I fucked up. I was led to believe that Dramabeast was someone else. My sources were wrong, and my response damaged someone who shouldn't be involved in this whole brawl. To her, I apologize, here in this public forum. To everyone else, I apologize for airing someone else's private issues public. Even though the records are public information, it's not something you post aribitrarily.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. It's not gonna happen again i assure you all.

posts edited.

dramabeast... orlando is definitely not too far for me to come. i have no problem with making the trip, especially when i can see some really good friends. my question to you is, why do you have to hide your true identity? you talk a really good game, i'll give you credit there, but with all the talk, and all the inflated calls for action, you still hide your identity, and thus hide yourself from this action you keep talking about. neither i, nor chaz, rach, dan, mimi, or anyone else have a problem with letting ourselves be known, and in keeping with that we also have no problem with backing our play. until you or your so called famile, you keep referring to wants to show your selves for who you really are, then stop boring us, with all your idle chit chat and double talk. your pathetic and week attempts at being a badass fools no one. it doesn't take even the simplest of minds to see that you are all talk and absolutely no action, otherwise you would let your self be known, and not hide in this little digital world with your little digital balls. i see way too much of that " look at me, i am tough on the net, but a little bitch in person" mentality these days. too many people have a alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass. until such time as you are willing to say who you are, and stop hiding behind alter egos and screen names, then stop flapping your dicksucker and putting us to sleep with your constant idle threats and unoriginal insults. you are and will more than likely always be absolutely nothing to any of us, until such time as you have the courage to face your self and your obvious shortcomings, and until you have the balls to come out of hiding and let yourself be known, the quit talking like you or your famile, are worth a shit. go away.

Originally posted by buzzthrill

too many people have a alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass.

LOL..right? all these candy-asses who think that becuase they have seen a movie about the ghetto, they understand street life.

there are a lot of punk-ass bitches here.

Dan, you crack me up but I still dont know wtf you are saying in that last post....