Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GenesisLive@RoxyThursday

ras67

Originally posted by ras67

Anyone who wants to check out Roxy's new Thursday night can drop me an email for more info: roxyboston@hotmail.com

We have GENESIS featured with DJ B-SPIN dropping Hip-Hop and House...

Guestlist $5 (18+), $7 (21+)...

Doors at 9pm... We WILL sell out!!

Hey Ras... What do you mean by "sell out", guestlist?

stop messing with me!!!

we are EXPECTING a huge crowd... i do hope we hit capacity tonight but obviously Roxy is a huge venue....

if you want to get on the guestlist so you can pay reduced, let me know.... but obviously you guys are too cool to come so basically i was talking to the other, not as cool people who might read this posting who might actually come down to the club!!!:cool:

stop messing with me!!!

we are EXPECTING a huge crowd... i do hope we hit capacity tonight but obviously Roxy is a huge venue....

if you want to get on the guestlist so you can pay reduced, let me know.... but obviously you guys are too cool to come so basically i was talking to the other, not as cool people who might read this posting who might actually come down to the club!!!:cool:

What now you wont comp me :eek:

By the way I guess my living room will be packed tonight, may sell out!!!!!!!

love messing with you

too bad your pants wont be packed tonight... wont sell out.

cant comp you for tonight (wouldnt come anyways, huh?) its our opening and i have no comps... on the other hand, are you really too cheap to pay the 5 bucks to get in??? i WILL have drink tickets!!! :tongue:

I CAN COMP YOU FOR SATURDAY THOUGH!!!

cant comp you for tonight (wouldnt come anyways, huh?) its our opening and i have no comps... on the other hand, are you really too cheap to pay the 5 bucks to get in??? i WILL have drink tickets!!! :tongue:

My pants are always packed tight ;). And maybe I should sell tickets.

Yes to pay 5 bucks for that when there are 3 other big parties going on in the city tonight.

However, free drinks are good.

And I will go on Sat. as long as I can hear "boys of summer"

His pants won't be packed, but they'll be "Tioght, tioght like a tiger"

Originally posted by groovefire

Give her a break, kaydup. A night of commercial house and hip hop in Boston is tremendously groundbreaking and unique, I personally applaud the Roxy for swimming against the tide to offer something different. :D

:laugh: :laugh: you lawyer you:laugh:

Thursday nights in Boston are starting to get very interesting... Is it only during the summer that this happens? I remember I used to hit up the Dockside to hear Nailz play, then Venu opened but kinda sucked, then started going to the Soundstage(Felt)..

did you say venu sucked? that was by far the best thursday night around for a while... we used to PACK that place!!!

Not when Nailz was there, I said when venu "first opened" it was really slow, before 6one7 was in there..