Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello from Los Angeles

ccarol_s

I just wanted to say hello to Miami. I will be visiting your lovely city for the WMC and just wanted to try to make a few friends that I could meet up with while I am there. My name is Carol and I will be arriving on Friday the 23rd. I will only be staying til Tuesday because I must return to work on Wednesday, but I am going to make every minute count. See you guys and girls soon cwm32.gif

stace'... i mean are we the same person, i was gonna scroll down and tell her the same thing (to check her pms) and you beat me to it! ....listen girlie...stacey is a complete LUNATIC! don't talk to her, get in touch w/ me...

J/K.. b in touch w/ stace.. wherever she's at i'll be too.

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

Originally posted by littled:

stace'... i mean are we the same person, i was gonna scroll down and tell her the same thing (to check her pms) and you beat me to it! ....listen girlie...stacey is a complete LUNATIC! don't talk to her, get in touch w/ me...

lil d> your just a shorter version of me! girl, your a trip-find those ballons yet? ditto----chat w' ya soon chic.

Originally posted by littled:

lil d> your just a shorter version of me! girl, your a trip-find those ballons yet? ditto----chat w' ya soon chic.

Archived