Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apology to Moofassa....

Am I getting to you...

Am I getting to you...

Moo... I did not know this was actually bothering you this much...

Big apology if your feelings got hurt....

No harm was intended...

Its all in good fun....

Voodooo- direct all comments at me... any remarks on my girl or family will not be tolerated... thats all I ask... respect those items and there will be no problems... hahah.. thanks...

NJ- I shit myself when I saw your Wanted Sign.. that fukker is goin on my sig!!!

And for a quick reply...

yes Moo.. I may be logged in as a loser for having too much of a creative mind, and work being slow this week.. so I keep myself occupied doing some creative writing and being sarcastic...

As for my life and career... No regrets bro...

I might not be a millionaire, and the career path I have taken is not what I intended... but my current position running the family business grants me some satisfaction you cannot find in corporate America...

I might not drive a Porsche.. or live in a masion...

My chevy p/y suits me just fine, along with the apartment I live in...

But knowing that I am paying my parents back for all they have provided for me growing up, through financial help and letting them retire early and enjoy the rest of thier lives together with no worries, is enough to give me great feelings of success....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

But knowing that I am paying my parents back for all they have provided for me growing up, through financial help and letting them retire early and enjoy the rest of thier lives together with no worries, is enough to make give me great feelings of success....

That's really admirable. :clap:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Am I getting to you...

Am I getting to you...

Moo... I did not know this was actually bothering you this much...

Big apology if your feelings got hurt....

No harm was intended...

Its all in good fun....

Voodooo- direct all comments at me... any remarks on my girl or family will not be tolerated... thats all I ask... respect those items and there will be no problems... hahah.. thanks...

NJ- I shit myself when I saw your Wanted Sign.. that fukker is goin on my sig!!!

And for a quick reply...

yes Moo.. I may be logged in as a loser for having too much of a creative mind, and work being slow this week.. so I keep myself occupied doing some creative writing and being sarcastic...

As for my life and career... No regrets bro...

I might not be a millionaire, and the career path I have taken is not what I intended... but my current position running the family business grants me some satisfaction you cannot find in corporate America...

I might not drive a Porsche.. or live in a masion...

My chevy p/y suits me just fine, along with the apartment I live in...

But knowing that I am paying my parents back for all they have provided for me growing up, through financial help and letting them retire early and enjoy the rest of thier lives together with no worries, is enough to give me great feelings of success....

Bus...Bus..I appreciate it. Although I wasn't mad man. On side of that, I never mocked your job or family or lifestyle, just said you were a loser for spending so much time busting my balls on this board. But it is admirable that you are running the family business, I wish my family had a business worth running but they don't thats why I started my own. Anyways different lives same goals. All in it for peace of mind and a good life. I was pounding out 300 at the gym yesterday. I can't wait to see stacked and take his money at the shore. And if he tries to scale my Porsche like spiderman again, I'm gonna kick him in the nuts. After I put up 300 something for you guys, I want some respect....Pound for pound you gotta hand it to me. I am aspiring to be the llightweight Iron brother. I will do it on camera for you or in front of the Washington Post so that it can be documented for the ages. I can see it now...."Moo throws 300 up several times saying "this one is for stacked" "this one is for bigtime" "this one is for bus" and if I can do 4 I'll say "this one is for rod"

Take care brush your hair

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Moo when are you leaving Axiom and joining the real boys like your brother and I at World Gym...

I was gonna ask if you are going to Surf but that a stupid question.. I will see you there this Sunday

I'm still not sure that I wanna join there. But I probably will

Surf is a guarantee, right after legs and eggs

Moo!!!

You lift at Axiom!??!?!?!?

I go in there from time to time.. its been awhile...

Love that place...

#2, only second to Strong and Shapely in Rutherford....

Thanks for responding...

I am medicated, have a sick sense of humor, and tend to come off harsh, but I would never intentionally try to hurt someone's feelings or be anything but joking in my replies..

Party Like a Christian Rockstar sums up my angle in one quote...

Originally posted by themoo

Moo throws 300 up several times saying "this one is for stacked" "this one is for bigtime" "this one is for bus" and if I can do 4 I'll say "this one is for rod"

Take care brush your hair

HA HAHAH.................i like that moo that was actually pretty funny!!!!!!!!!!!