Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge Fridays!!!

Just wanted to let you all know I will be working at Merge on Fridays this Summer. Resident DJ's Manny The Greek & Demar all summer long. Special Guest DJ Skribble Memorial Day Weekend!!! Hosted by Tommy D-Primetime, Jerry X-Millenia, The Solargirls, & Myself. We will be running Guestlists, More details to follow...

Originally posted by jarmenio

Just wanted to let you all know I will be working at Merge on Fridays this Summer. Resident DJ's Manny The Greek & Demar all summer long. Special Guest DJ Skribble Memorial Day Weekend!!! Hosted by Tommy D-Primetime, Jerry X-Millenia, The Solargirls, & Myself. We will be running Guestlists, More details to follow...

Nice!

hmmm very interesting......................

good luck BIG MARK, (or going to get BIGGER MARK) on the PAHTE and ill see ya hopefully on the 17th???? or is it the 10th..................???

ill come up and watch ya man the decks!!!!!!!!!! 007 FRIDAY has been moved from DJAIS to MERGE!!!!!!!

HOLLAAA

Originally posted by jarmenio

Good luck with the party Joey. Make sure you don't try and use the Deko/Abyss drink tickets @ Merge... ;)