Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hard house V's Trance

garfielduk

in my opinion i like hardhouse, and i agree with syversin it's good later on toward the end of the night. i realize that it is an aquired taste for some,i took to it like a duck to water. i guess you can say i like songs with a lot of energy. i tend to vibe of the crowd during my set, so the more hype the crowd the more intense my set gets.

Yeah; definitely continue with the education... "hilarious" is spelled with an "i" not an "a" at the beginning. cwm27.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

They Know What IZ What....

But They Don't know What Iz What....

cwm15.gif

They Just StruT!!!!

What Tha' FucK!!!

cwm5.gif

WTF....WTF.....

What's in a Name anyway...."It's got a funky beat & I can bug out to it!"

cwm11.gif "The DJ From Another Planet"â„¢

Originally posted by b-side:

They Know What IZ What....

But They Don't know What Iz What....

cwm15.gif

They Just StruT!!!!

What Tha' FucK!!!

cwm5.gif

WTF....WTF.....

What's in a Name anyway...."It's got a funky beat & I can bug out to it!"

cwm11.gif "The DJ From Another Planet"â„¢

Late mornings out on the patio at Space they play this song and turn on the water works and everyone goes nuts, its great. Any song that gives people engery and lets them have fun while they dance is ok in my book.

Originally posted by a-ron:

Late mornings out on the patio at Space they play this song and turn on the water works and everyone goes nuts, its great. Any song that gives people engery and lets them have fun while they dance is ok in my book.

oh my g-d; i love that song but havent heard it in ages... maybe thats cause i never make it outside to the patio-blue room rocks! anywaz, that would be a scary site considering that i dont look so great after a long night of dancing...

btw: does anyone know where i can get that song? lil d> does this remind you of a night? <laughing>

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 03-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 03-16-2001).]

Ok in response to Garf's question about hard house: I don't like it but I do see how many people in clubs will enjoy it.

Nolimit: can you help me out w/ getting that copy of Lee's Iceland mix?

Btw, the cheeky lad told me to say hi to ya smile.gif

Oh and that post about not us hearing the nu skool breaks, ofcourse we'll hear it during the conference--hello that's where most DJs around the globe will be smile.gif

except Lee and Craig, who will be missed.

Archived