Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday the 24th - Gatecrasher Party

bbflux

I keep seeing the Gatecrasher Party listed as being on Sat the 24th but no lineup or venue posting yet. Anyone else frustrated with this? Or is it just me? I would like to go but I want to have a plan before Sat. You guys know how it is at the club doors for WMC. For now it looks like I'll be at Crobar then Space for the 24th. What's everyone else doing? cwm9.gif

hey girls... littled in the hizzzz-ouse.... stace'... my friends will be here all weekend/week... lemme know what u wanna do, right now i'm plannin on ultra sat. day for sure... space late late night... afterhours at my place???...(saw a flyer that said it.. j/k)... clevelander sun after space...yes, straight there..., and crobar monday night... the rest is tenative... hope you're in for the journey... nevermind, you are in for the journey...

bbflux... check your pm's, got your message. i'll be seeing you this weekend too right?

loraine? u around?

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

Originally posted by littled:

hope you're in for the journey...

hope im in for the journey? girl, pleeaze, when am i not? not even a question you need to ask... anywaz, at this point i wish i could split myself in half BUT since i cant it looks like i will be at crobar-fri,

space-sat, space-mon, space-tues.

the rest---TBD! ugh, wish the conference was spread out more. in the meantime-getting plenty of rest. will give ya a ring soon...

Originally posted by bbflux:

How early is DH spinning? That may be cool. Anyway, Crobar is $40 but they are selling advance tickets which is cool. What do you think the door will be like at space?

rumors are that DH will begin @ midnight and play til 2 then DD til ????? i going straight there otherwise i have a feeling it will take forever to get in for afterhours! needless to say, its going to be packed and crazy... oh well, its conference.

Good point. I will talk to the hubby (he's an avid Digweed fan) and try to convince him to go to space first. I don't know If he'll go for that but we'll see. If we do head out to space we'll probably try and make it pretty early to avoid any trouble at the door.

Archived