Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fresh meat

dkb377

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by dkb377

greetings all, I have been a voyeur for a few months and finally decided to register, hope to meet some of you guys.

Ok Fresh Meat, are you male or female? I know some people wouldn't mind, but I really don't want to hit on a girl.

Guest saleen351

How about a nice cup and STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skin to win around here sweetheart.....

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by saleen351

How about a nice cup and STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skin to win around here sweetheart.....

Yeah, thats why I didnt get anywhere with these bozos.....

Originally posted by ecpolo521

GOOD ONE! :smoke: WELCOME DKB377 TO OUR WONDERFUL WORLD OF CLUBPLANET. :D

HEY WHAT A BETTER WAY TO SEE WHAT KIND A CHICK SHE IS...

:bong: :bong: :bong:

SEE PEACE PIPE..

sjdsfjlk'lDSFPOJ'w ojdfj JDFJ Ojdf ;lfdhwihW

EJ

POJWDOFJPOWJD]POJT RJGK JFH'AF

G :D [PEKRJEW HWDHNFNIOWJEJWENLKHSCX:laugh:

IKDFJOIHJD KFHDNV KDJF /djw pejr'poj

efem ojdf'jw'eoi:idea: ojodsfkjwqer JDKFJ'PWEF KDFD:confused: FKLHG LEG'LEIHRT'OI GH'OIHEGLKL;KFG:hat:

DFJ DVJWA' ENKV 'IE' GV KOJER VNIFEGNF NLKJNFDIO GURG;AS:cool:

KL JDF DLFN WOIDHF IH K LDS'OIW9R HJ8EF KDN;LKHV;NA;:mad:

DFKJI IJ ARH KDNV;LKJND[OA V89 ORVLKNADVV :tongue:

wELCOME:hat:

wow, u got balls... ur in deeep SH*t

people here are very political

1.) Don't talk to Saleen, he might rub tanning cream on u and send u to club space.

2.) D7 is not human, its all automated.

3.) Funketeer got issues, he comes up with things that only drugs can make clear.

4.) Give trancewhore a GOOOOD trance CD and she'll do a trick (roll over play dead or something)

5.) GA2, don't mess with him, he might add you to his artwork or put you in his George Acosta Trance Party Pictures.

6.) POD, Technical.... sometime amazed how someone can go to 100 clubs in one weekend.

7.) biznation00, hum, if u really want to get tight with Space, he's the man.. don't talk about Star Wars....

8.)nexusgroove, don't let me into your club, I might talk shit about it and effect the $$$$ outcome. Known for getting ban from clubs he really doesn't attend.

9.) NO PERSONAL ATTACK, UNLESS U CAN CARRY YOUR OWN WEIGHT... PEOPLE CAN BE REALLY MEAN IN HERE

10.) DON'T EVER EVER EVER EVER SAY HIPHOP!!!!! You'll get about 100,000,000,000,000,000.05 emails about it in under an hour.

Besides that. this is a nice place to hang out and just watch drama fill the threads.

I think I highlighted all the people I know and have talk to, there is many more that, I don't bother with.

wish u luck,

PS

U must read this thread before becoming a full memeber;

CLICK HERE FOR THREAD

Have a FUnketeer:laugh: today

Originally posted by nexusgroove

wow, u got balls... ur in deeep SH*t

people here are very political

1.) Don't talk to Saleen, he might rub tanning cream on u and send u to club space.

2.) D7 is not human, its all automated.

3.) Funketeer got issues, he comes up with things that only drugs can make clear.

4.) Give trancewhore a GOOOOD trance CD and she'll do a trick (roll over play dead or something)

5.) GA2, don't mess with him, he might add you to his artwork or put you in his George Acosta Trance Party Pictures.

6.) POD, Technical.... sometime amazed how someone can go to 100 clubs in one weekend.

7.) biznation00, hum, if u really want to get tight with Space, he's the man.. don't talk about Star Wars....

8.)nexusgroove, don't let me into your club, I might talk shit about it and effect the $$$$ outcome. Known for getting ban from clubs he really doesn't attend.

9.) NO PERSONAL ATTACK, UNLESS U CAN CARRY YOUR OWN WEIGHT... PEOPLE CAN BE REALLY MEAN IN HERE

10.) DON'T EVER EVER EVER EVER SAY HIPHOP!!!!! You'll get about 100,000,000,000,000,000.05 emails about it in under an hour.

Besides that. this is a nice place to hang out and just watch drama fill the threads.

I think I highlighted all the people I know and have talk to, there is many more that, I don't bother with.

wish u luck,

PS

U must read this thread before becoming a full memeber;

CLICK HERE FOR THREAD

Have a FUnketeer:laugh: today

LMFAO!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OH &

11) 420/ 24-7/ 365 !!!!!:D

Oh dam...

I forgot...

420.)MjM420, don't bug him at the following times,

4:20AM

4:20PM

April 20th of any year.

U might get thru to him in other times and days, but those times are off limit!!! and April 20th.. hum good luck trying to reach him at all..

10.) Mr Matas will be posting an official welcome thread just for you. He's the CP welcome aboard personal..

If u ask me, he's been slacking on the job. Might be hanging Out with absolutv... thinking of come backs for the Attn: Digital 7 thread!

Originally posted by nexusgroove

Oh dam...

I forgot...

420.)MjM420, don't bug him at the following times,

4:20AM

4:20PM

April 20th of any year.

U might get thru to him in other times and days, but those times are off limit!!! and April 20th.. hum good luck trying to reach him at all..

10.) Mr Matas will be posting an official welcome thread just for you. He's the CP welcome aboard personal..

If u ask me, he's been slacking on the job. Might be hanging Out with absolutv... thinking of come backs for the Attn: Digital 7 thread!

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

:mad: :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL....

GOOD ONE :D

welcome dkb377... just hold on & enjoy the tour ... oh & im koky btw ... the most normal person on this board :D thank you & have a nice day :D

p.s. Saleen wasnt there a rule_about female new fish on cp miami ?? new female arrivals to cp must post nude pics of themselves ;) one of the few good rules Saleen has ever made on this board .. so lets see em hunny :eek::D

thank you all for giving me the 411, but I think I can manage:D

i can hold my own, I am AWARE of the personalities on the board, if any one messes with me, i'll just kick em in the shins;)

plus I'm always up for a battle of the wits.

Originally posted by koky

welcome dkb377... just hold on & enjoy the tour ... oh & im koky btw ... the most normal person on this board :D thank you & have a nice day :D

p.s. Saleen wasnt there a rule_about female new fish on cp miami ?? new female arrivals to cp must post nude pics of themselves ;) one of the few good rules Saleen has ever made on this board .. so lets see em hunny :eek::D

Ha! you nor the rest of the board can handle my nude pics.

Originally posted by dkb377

Ha! you nor the rest of the board can handle my nude pics.

oh really ?? well , start the gym & get on a diet & we'll see if we can handle them in 6 months ;) ;)

hey , i usually give most women 3 months ... but you seem a bit special :D;) ;)

& please , witty people are not allowed in here ... so leave your witts at the door !! thank you :)