Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fresh meat

dkb377

Originally posted by koky

oh really ?? well , start the gym & get on a diet & we'll see if we can handle them in 6 months ;) ;)

hey , i usually give most women 3 months ... but you seem a bit special :D;) ;)

& please , witty people are not allowed in here ... so leave your witts at the door !! thank you :)

wow, did i strike a nerve, sensi?

no need to attack, if you like next time you are out let me know and then you can determine if i still need to diet and hit the gym:tongue:

Originally posted by dkb377

no need to attack, if you like next time you are out let me know and then you can determine if i still need to diet and hit the gym:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: naaaaaa its all for shitts n giggles :D :D i just like to fuck around like that ;) it was a witt test tho... & im sorry, you lost :D but welcome to cp & hopefully you will get to meet a few of us from here :)

Originally posted by dkb377

:laugh: :laugh: naaaaaa its all for shitts n giggles :D :D i just like to fuck around like that ;) it was a witt test tho... & im sorry, you lost :D but welcome to cp & hopefully you will get to meet a few of us from here :)

p.s. you shoulda never hinted you were remotely hott ... i feel sorry 4 u now ... your pm box is gonna blow up !! lol

bring it on bitch:D

oooooooooooo baby dont talk to me like that !! that kinda talk makes me ummmmmmmmmmm angry ! yeah thats it , angry :mad::D :D

please, please forgive, i didn't mean to upset cookie i mean koky, this will never, ever happen again. :laugh:

Originally posted by ecpolo521

Definitely! :D

It's 4:20. Do you know where your friends are?

yeah we were out in the back :smoke:ing out where were you??

we were looking for u!!

oh well next time