Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how did you all learn how to dance?

nolan009

i just turned 18 today and im probably going to start hitting some of the clubs with my friends pretty soon. i was just wondering how you all learned how to dance because honestly i can't and i think the people that stand around look really stupid so i just sort of try to flow with it. i dunno if you all know of any sites or anything that talk about this. thanks a lot.

-nolan

Thanks, Attomic - that's the first compliment you've given me! wink.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

I've got a 3 yr old boy who's a GREAT dancer and he's never observed other people dancing at clubs. Heh Heh Heh (BTW, he's got a thing for garage)

I guess it all about feeling the music and just letting it take your body for a ride. Know what I mean?

Oh PLEASE! cwm20.gif You mean to tell me that you found a tutorial somewhere? Or that you look around and copy other people? I guess most people have done the copying thing a couple of times but you ALWAYS incorporate your OWN flavor into EVERYTHING. For the most part....IT's ALL YOU and YOUR VIBE. cwm9.gif

Hey, I AM an original on the dance floor, for better or worse.....hehe

I suck, I probably look like I'm having a seizure out there. Just feel the music and do whatever. Yes, it might feel pretty dumb at first, but after a little while you do come to the realization that there really isn't anyone watching you.

"You only feel dumb while you're still sober."

lol so true so true. but you should be proud that your parting your heart out. i think thats what make a good dancer.

sober hmmmm..... i dont have to worry about that in 2 days cwm3.gif

------------------

"let it be know that you flown from the highest piont in the sky into place that parties in your face when you dance on a pave at the phat a** rave" -mc delooshun

Archived