Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club XS Friday Nights

Everyone knows our resident DJ for the summer is going to be "Lil C", who does an outstanding job. Well, I told you I would have some suprises for you so here they are.

Memorial Day weekend Friday night along with "Lil C" for his first and only appearance at Club XS DENNY TSETTOS!!!

Upcoming Friday events:

Friday after Memorial Day May 30 join the girls from Lookers and Breathless as they host our "Girls Night Out"

Remember where you were on Friday nights in 98 and 99 Roxy Fridays with DJ Boris at club XS.

Jason Ojeada will also be making several appearances to Club XS on Friday nights!!!

Come check out the additions to our sound system, our new VIP sectoin (for those of you who were not down this winter) and our newly located DJ booth, which will have a couple of suprises on either side of it...

Dont forget our grand re-opening for summer is May 17 which is your last chance redeem your Tempts/XS VIP card.

PM me if you did not get a voucher and I will see what I can do for you.

Originally posted by cody05

Everyone knows our resident DJ for the summer is going to be "Lil C", who does an outstanding job. Well, I told you I would have some suprises for you so here they are.

Memorial Day weekend Friday night along with "Lil C" for his first and only appearance at Club XS DENNY TSETTOS!!!

Upcoming Friday events:

Friday after Memorial Day May 30 join the girls from Lookers and Breathless as they host our "Girls Night Out"

Remember where you were on Friday nights in 98 and 99 Roxy Fridays with DJ Boris at club XS.

Jason Ojeada will also be making several appearances to Club XS on Friday nights!!!

Come check out the additions to our sound system, our new VIP sectoin (for those of you who were not down this winter) and our newly located DJ booth, which will have a couple of suprises on either side of it...

Dont forget our grand re-opening for summer is May 17 which is your last chance redeem your Tempts/XS VIP card.

PM me if you did not get a voucher and I will see what I can do for you.

When does the "OTHER SUPRISE" drop??? Thats what im taking about!! Jason on that system will be unreal!!

Originally posted by vega33x

how can i get my hands on one of those duel....tempts/xs cards?

This is what you have to do. Go to X'S on the 17th. Wait for someone to come outside that just got theirs, and mug them for it. They are very hard to come by..Good luck!

Originally posted by vega33x

hey cody....what up....i saw ur post after opening night at tempts....unfortunately i couldnt make it but how can i get my hands on one of those duel....tempts/xs cards?

PM me and I will see what I can do for you. NO PROMISES.