Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the PVD song that he played at the Roxy

Originally posted by sandstorm03

4 some reason i believe that they have crush...i dont really know why, but i believe them..................................................................

you should too.

:laugh: :laugh: now we got a sandstorm along with sandman, if your gonna make fake names use some creativity and originality

Originally posted by sandstorm03

4 some reason i believe that they have crush...i dont really know why, but i believe them..................................................................

you should too.

you cared that much to actually make up another name? :confused:

:laugh2:

ur still crying over this track give it up already i dont care if u think i dont have it cause i know i do but whatever. Those other names arent mine either but i know those people and they also have the track from me. But whatever who cares so stupid goin on and on just let it go already

Originally posted by sandman1130

ur still crying over this track give it up already i dont care if u think i dont have it cause i know i do but whatever. Those other names arent mine either but i know those people and they also have the track from me. But whatever who cares so stupid goin on and on just let it go already

L I A R:blown:

This is so stupid.. we dont have anything to prove to you guys on here... either u beleieve us or u dont and i guess u dont so we'll leave it at that... but why would someone lie about a situation like this.. no one is trying to be cooler than any of u kats up here on CP... GOD forbid anyone is a step ahead of any of u..

i just think it is really pathetic that u all jump down our throats when u really have no clue what we have in our possession and u have no idea who we are and who we know... but ya know what, lets keep it that way cuz we wouldnt wanna get to know any of u fools anyways the way u been actin.. i guess we are on another level from u peeps and until u can have some respect for us u aint gonna believe shit anyways, and now u wont have a chance to get any respect from us in return.. damn this message board has been up for years and it makes u think these peeps are all still in HIGHSCHOOL... when u are in the mood to actually talk and get to know someone u will be surpirsed but as of now you all aint worth another minute of my time at all.. peace

Originally posted by technicfreek

ut ya know what, lets keep it that way cuz we wouldnt wanna get to know any of u fools anyways the way u been actin.

so an internet meetup is out of the question :laugh: :laugh:

ha ha ha... very amusing... :laugh: i can laugh all day too.. but its not gonna get ya anywhere... like i said there aint nuttin to prove to u peeps anymore.. we let u know we have it and its not available yet.. u have a 12 sec video and thats all you got... enjoy it as much as u can..

when crush is released everyone and their mother will have it but its not gettin leaked out from this source... thats just the way its gonna be... its not like tiesto's nyana cd which can be spread around like a slutty hoe... some things need to stay under wraps until they are ready to be put out.. music is a business but i thought u all new that already...

ha ha ha... very amusing... :laugh: i can laugh all day too.. but its not gonna get ya anywhere... like i said there aint nuttin to prove to u peeps anymore.. we let u know we have it and its not available yet.. u have a 12 sec video and thats all you got... enjoy it as much as u can..

when crush is released everyone and their mother will have it but its not gettin leaked out from this source... thats just the way its gonna be... its not like tiesto's nyana cd which can be spread around like a slutty hoe... some things need to stay under wraps until they are ready to be put out.. music is a business but i thought u all new that already...

u talk like anyone cares esp me that u have some track pvd plays, get a clue clown.

u arent worth my time at all.. i could give a fuck what u think man... i seen u say clown a few times already and im begining to think that the only clown around here is u.. u have 2000+ posts on CP so u think u have some power or somethin to say whatever u want.. are u up on some pedastool that we all dont know about?? what happened to everyone is created equal .. no one here is tryin to start any beef at all... but i think WAKEUP is the one that needs the clue cuz u think u got on edge on me and u aint got shit... if u dont care then stop responding.. ur just dragging this out way to far... enough breath wasted on one person.. im done wit this guy..

u arent worth my time at all.. i could give a fuck what u think man... i seen u say clown a few times already and im begining to think that the only clown around here is u.. u have 2000+ posts on CP so u think u have some power or somethin to say whatever u want.. are u up on some pedastool that we all dont know about?? what happened to everyone is created equal .. no one here is tryin to start any beef at all... but i think WAKEUP is the one that needs the clue cuz u think u got on edge on me and u aint got shit... if u dont care then stop responding.. ur just dragging this out way to far... enough breath wasted on one person.. im done wit this guy..

:laugh: :laugh: i say it like it is and ur friend who had to respond on every thread bragging that i have this track is the tru clown. but his defenders such as urself who became members to diligently defend him are amusing. as for the 2000 posts well yea i would think since ive been on here since 99' i would accumalate quite a few posts by now. so run along and be proud that ur circle of clowns has a track pvd is droppin. go beat off to ur video clip of pvd playin for an angel for the 1000000000 to glowsticks

u people are pathetic ur still going on about this.....geez ur the only clowns that keep going back and fourth about this....so stupid come on alread i simply stated i had the track a few times on 2 didfrent threads only two. and boom eveyrone freaks out u people need to grow up and find ur self a new hobby other than posting on here all day and night. I have the track big deal its done i can careless, i was just lettin everyone know i have it so relax already. I dont care if u dont believe me cause i dont know u or anyone on here on a personal level so i can care less. I never knew letting people know that i have the track is such a big deal

• 2 weeks later...