Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hair on the head

Taub

i am sure it has been asked before but long hair or short hair on a guy?

by long hair i dont mean up to you butt but just about to cover you eyes when you put it down...about that long and messy

or

semi short/fresh cut with a messy/bed hair look?

basically i need to know if i should go get a hair cut or keep it growing...its at a point where its in between both

i don't like the purposely messy look. i think it looks just as silly as those who have truly messy hair. i prefer something with a little more flair or even just simpler, but something that makes all that time spent doing one's hair up in the morning worthwhile; those intentionally-messy hairdoed people spend way too much time (and money on product) making their hair look like they slept on it.

Originally posted by weyes

i don't like the purposely messy look. i think it looks just as silly as those who have truly messy hair. i prefer something with a little more flair or even just simpler, but something that makes all that time spent doing one's hair up in the morning worthwhile; those intentionally-messy hairdoed people spend way too much time (and money on product) making their hair look like they slept on it.

so long hair or short hair?

Guest gabo

right now I am in need of a haircut! my hair is very long and curly... its just one big afro puff.