Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good times

so i'm at the point where after 10+ years of djing, i'm getting sick of it and all the bullshit i deal with...

but then after spinning a bullshit party tonite along with bullshit pay, i get home... got a couple of vanilla dutches with enough green happiness to fill'em both... a nice little fat bag of some *ayo... and a few bottles of smirnoff ice...

getting to relax with these little pleasures while watching 'crouching tiger' on mute and while listening to 'pre-millenium tension' makes existence a helluva lot more bearable...

ok, so i'm fuct up and just wrote this long-ass post, but then i sobered up enough for a second and realized that long posts suck and you all don't give a mad-ass fuk anyway, so i erased all the shit i've been typing for the past half hour. anyway, this is the end... right... now... if i can quite 'tarding out enough to quit typing which seems impossible right now... k... i'm really gonna try... hey, i need another dose of 'medicine' anyway... so here goes... press... submit...

ugh, i can't do it... i just thought of the fact that i should mention that i get mad talkative and super-obnoxious when i'm in this state... so just a heads up....