Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Time... Surf CLub Rollcall Batches!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surf mutha fuggin Club!!!!!!

i was so excited about surf I almost didnt get into deko last night cause of the capri's and sleevelesss shirt, i got Surf Fever Boys!!!

Lets have a tailgate party in the lot at 1PM guys !!!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I wont be able to make the tailgate party.. but Tigga and I will be rollin through the pearly gates at 2pm sharp!!

I think I will meet up with you and the energizer bunny 1st before I go to surf.

Dude you should wear a shirt sunday that says

QV

on the back

:laugh:

That would be fine bro... but I dont plan on having any clothes on until just prior to leaving Tigga's house at 1:45....

The nooner and afternoon delight are marked on our agenda!!!

LMFAO!!!!

I have a sales rep from QV overnighting Tigga and I some Tee's...

Got Test???

QV on the back....

the fuck happen in the middle half of this thread???????

i thaught this was a SURF CLUB ROLL CALL ..................not FASHION MAKEOVER!!!!!!!!!!! STACKED, BIGTIME, AND BILLY, if digga ever hears you 3 talking about hairstylists and keeping shit a secret, like little shcool girls............. i will officially marinate you 3 myself in the cooler with ther rest of the............sorry to say this 2 ya guys, BUT, WITH THE REST OF THE SLINKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

DIGGA IS A HAIR FREAK MYSELF AND I DO SPEND HALF HOUR STYLIN IT!!!!!!! but i try and keep that to myself...........digga will personally hand you 3 over some compact blush kits and eye liner to go along with your hair conversations at surf...................THE BUS, TIGGER, DON, CARL and the rest of the CREW, AND I WILL BE OVER BY THE BAR BOPPIN OUR HEADS, CHEWING ON SAW RAW BEEF, AND STRETCHIN OUT FOR THE MIDGET TOSS!!!!!!!!!! HOLLAAAAAAA AT US.......................