Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local House Music @ Avaland - Our new residency

groovefire

In an effort to bring some of New England's best and brightest DJ's/producers to Boston on Friday night, the Groovefire team and DJ Joe Musser (a.k.a. Joe Mama) would like to invite you all down to Homespun Fridays @ i/d (upstairs of Axis) for a night of uncompromising house music.

As many of you know, the development of the local house scene is our continued mission. This is our latest and perhaps greatest contribution to that mission, and we’re really excited about it. As the rotating residents, we will also be bringing in some of the most underrated, untapped, & deserving talent in the area, so that we may provide an outlet for local artists. Please spread the word.

May Schedule:

5.2 – Joe Mama

5.9 – Dale Charles

5.16 – Groovefire

5.23 – Josh Carl

5:30 – Residents night with Groovefire and Joe Mama

Reduced admission is $10 on our list, with access to all 5 clubs. For guestlist, please email VIP@groovefire.com. Thanks, and we hope to see you at Avaland!

spun1.jpg

I don't know how I feel about hearing good DJs at Avaland. It doesn't really go with the theme they currently have in place, but hey, it's worth a shot I guess :blank:;)

This is great guys, nice job on the residency. FINALLY Todd will have something to whore on this board (it's what we've all needed for some time really).

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I don't know how I feel about hearing good DJs at Avaland. It doesn't really go with the theme they currently have in place, but hey, it's worth a shot I guess :blank:;)

This is great guys, nice job on the residency. FINALLY Todd will have something to whore on this board (it's what we've all needed for some time really).

I promise to give you repeated Dave Ralph fist pumps throughout each of our nights, to make you feel more comfortable with us as part of Avaland. ;)

Originally posted by groovefire

I promise to give you repeated Dave Ralph fist pumps throughout each of our nights, to make you feel more comfortable with us as part of Avaland. ;)

speaking of Dave Ralph, i thought he was a squareone resident? he was only there the first night, and he isn't on the roster through the end of may :confused:

oh about the topic, tonight is the kickoff. i will be dropping by and i can't wait to check out the room and the setup.

next week Dale Charles will be playing. AND.....i will be playing with him for an hour or so. did i just say that?!?

so if anyone wants to come next friday email melissa.shepard@attbi.com for guestlist, it's $10 reduced admission through the Axis door......and DJ Dan is playing in the big room!!!!!