Clubplanet Nightlife Community

And you'll be doing what exactly this weekend?

It's friday and the ** GOOD ** thread is finally here.

I'm not 100% sure what I'm up to tonight. A friend of mine is throwing a party so I'll be going to that eventually.... maybe late-night if I find something good to do beforehand.

Going to the Sox game tomorrow. WPI is actually good for something, $20 tix courtesy of my graduating class and they did all the groundwork for me. Buddy's are coming in at 11am to start the boozin'... should be a sloppygoodtime. :pint:

Sunday I'm thinking of doing the walk for hunger. If it's nice out the walk for hunger can be pretty sweet, especially when you stop at a bar every mile or so. They also give you tons of free shit, and talking to random people for 5 hours can be a good time if you're in the right frame of mind :smoke:

Tonight I'm going record shopping after work, then home for a plugged up socom session, and then finnaly to Metropolis to see Brett for a little while. Tommorow is a party at The Sawdust Joint, which all of you are invited to, if you feel like driving down to Narragansett. We'll be shitcanning the party at 5:00AM, and leading the party train to Pulse for the DJ competion. After that, we'll probably bring the party back to the Joint for a sunday of booze, baseball, and plugging until it just don't fit no more.

Originally posted by unclefester401

Tonight I'm going record shopping after work, then home for a plugged up socom session, and then finnaly to Metropolis to see Brett for a little while. Tommorow is a party at The Sawdust Joint, which all of you are invited to, if you feel like driving down to Narragansett. We'll be shitcanning the party at 5:00AM, and leading the party train to Pulse for the DJ competion. After that, we'll probably bring the party back to the Joint for a sunday of booze, baseball, and plugging until it just don't fit no more.

Sounds like someone will be hurting on Monday...

Fester thanks for coming last night dude. Can't wait to you playing there in a couple of weeks. What do you think of the other tracks we gave ya? Have you listened yet?

So far only the first 2, and half of the third one. I'm going to listen to them on my way home from work today and I'll either post a review, or email it tonight or tommorow.

I don't know which ones Hoska gave you. A couple are NOT finished yet. Besides Quinta Avenida, there's one where during the breackdown it says "C'mon", it's tribaly with horn stabs...that one's done. There's another a spacely keyboard solo, that one's done. The others are in progress, but your feedback is definitely appreciated.