Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The TGIF fuck work thread....

xlr8ed

Originally posted by unclefester401

I'm at work, but friday don't mean shit when you've got to be at work bright and early on saturday:compsux: :cuss:

yeah its not so great when you ave a sinus infection and a cold either... all I have to look forward to is plugging advil cold & flu and sleeping. :blown:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

This is sad.... just got out of the most boring meeting ever and I'm sitting at work, patiently thinking about sleep and only sleep.

I'd give anything for a nap right now.... anything.

will-nap-t-200.jpg

Sad.

what did you do last night?

Originally posted by kaydup

Sad.

what did you do last night?

Went right out after work. I worked from 6am - 7pm yesterday, so drinks were badly needed. Unfortunately, sleep was also badly needed, but was pushed to the side. Definitely paying for that now.

What'd you do (did you go to Sq 1?) I got your message this morning... I left my phone at my house last night so work couldn't call and bug me.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Went right out after work. I worked from 6am - 7pm yesterday, so drinks were badly needed. Unfortunately, sleep was also badly needed, but was pushed to the side. Definitely paying for that now.

What'd you do (did you go to Sq 1?) I got your message this morning... I left my phone at my house last night so work couldn't call and bug me.

Went to 711 & then SQ1 but only for a bit

Originally posted by xlr8ed

One good thing.. My Boss just gave me 4 free corporate tix to the Red Sox tomorrow... Monster Seats... Pretty siked, i'll be plugging cracker jack prizes all day long..:beer:

Sweet.

my boss sucks :laugh: