Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: COCKBLOCKERS

I was watching this jackass bother this girl all night, and later on when she was tryting to talk to a guy.... along came the cockblocker again...

Needless to say we had to get the cockblocker out of the club before the new guy hit him.

Now with women, some of them live to be cockblockers for no reason at all.....

Damm cockblockers, can't kill em, can't stab them and not go to jail either

"The fat friend" is always the worst cockblocker. Do you know how many times a cute girl's fat friend pulled her away from me, because none of my friends would show her any attention and she was jealous (my friends are a bunch of selfish pricks). :mad:

Originally posted by someclown

"The fat friend" is always the worst cockblocker. Do you know how many times a cute girl's fat friend pulled her away from me, because none of my friends would show her any attention and she was jealous (my friends are a bunch of selfish pricks).

The cockblokcer could have been avoided, but your friends weren't "TEAM PLAYERS"! They should of talked to Fatty until you got the girl. Hey, you should have got one of your friends real drunk and asked them to do you a favor and take "FATTY" home

Remember, always try to unblock the "COCKBLOCKER"

Originally posted by voodoolounge

The cockblokcer could have been avoided, but your friends weren't "TEAM PLAYERS"! They should of talked to Fatty until you got the girl. Hey, you should have got one of your friends real drunk and asked them to do you a favor and take "FATTY" home

Remember, always try to unblock the "COCKBLOCKER"

You'd be surprised how many of the guys I used to hang out with would rather me go home and jerk off than get a cute girl...:rolleyes:

Hmmm, maybe my buddies are bigger cockblockers than the fat friend :idea:

Originally posted by mane

The worst is when you get cock blocked by your wingman.

Does anyone think there is more Cockblocking or PUssyblocking?

Mane

last week i got cockblocked by my wingman "by accident". I start talking to some girl, he wings for me. He begins to make a bet with the other girl that i'd get my girl's #. So his girl comes up to mine and whispers "dont give him your #...I need to win a bet". He didnt realize it but in the end, i got blocked because of a bet he made.

this is what i get mane for replacing you as wing with mungerfunger for a night out:laugh: