Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your favorite..

xlr8ed

Club that you've been to.. I'm talking world wide niggaS~!

I would have to say....Hmmmmm This place called Dreamers in Marbella Spain, its 1 hr away from N. Africa.. Place was insane... The VIP was above the dance floor, all glass floors so you could look down on the dance floor.. Had to buy a bottle of champagne for VIP ,300.00 for Moet, well worth it tho... Alot of Swedish, Irish, Spanish and English fockers.. My girl and I were the only Americans in that bitch..

Heres a link, place was beautiful:

http://www.dreamers-disco.com/#

hahahaha djs. 1st time i went upstairs in that place, i looked up at the balcony bar.... some kid had some fat chic sitting on the railing while he was making out with her. Nobody would dance underneath them in case the bitch fell over the railing.

Originally posted by stymie

hahahaha djs. 1st time i went upstairs in that place, i looked up at the balcony bar.... some kid had some fat chic sitting on the railing while he was making out with her. Nobody would dance underneath them in case the bitch fell over the railing.

I used to puke in that place every time I went there... The Dome is the shit.... I passed out on the bar once, and the French Fuck keep ringing a cow bell in my ear to wake me up, didn't budge...:laugh:

Definitely Aria. Great sound, great women, great space (layout), amazing lights and the visuals are fucking unreal. The visuals on those screens are what caps it for me with that club... the people who do them are artists, they're not just putting trippy shit on a video screen. They trip you out, but they make you use your brain to do it... I almost lost it to one of those screens on Saturday. It was like they went into my head, figured what would work best for me at that time, and put it on the screen just for me. At one point I know for a fact I was the only one in the club who "got" what they had going on the screen, and it was amazing. Probably the coolest moment I've ever had in a club... I tried to explain it to flavanugz the next day, but it's just too difficult to relay to someone else. So brilliant.

Aria is my favorite too! It's funny cause people rave about Space in Miami and I really didn't like it there. It was allright but it was too dark for me. I hope the new place is better.

I love the screens in Aria and the place does this weird thing the lights in the floor light up and the building looks like it explodes? Maybe thats just me but it would look like the ceiling would move up and down? The people are a little sketchy but we went there both nights and it was a blast.

Fester do you remember the Cowboy? This guy was so funny he had no shirt on and he was all greased up and he had this cowboy had on and looked like he was just pulled out of the 80's and he had this whole dance thing it was so funny!

Favorite Club Ever : Twilo

Favorite Outdoor Day Club : Nikki Beach

Favorite Outdoor Night Club : Opium Garden

Favorite Club in Boston : Axis (of all time)

Favorite Club in Montreal: Aria

Favorite Club in NYC : Arc (I only go for the DH nights tho)

Favorite Club Now : Any Place JP is Playing

Originally posted by unclefester401

Yeah, but who are you?

Okay I will give you one guess. I'm probably your shortest friend and I spent the enitre weekend with you this weekend :idea:

I forgot to tell you my secret screen name ;)

Originally posted by unclefester401

How did you come up with Jules?

I don't know I always liked Julie for a name and it used to be my fake alias when Tammy and I would meet weirdo's out.

Todd - you played a good set at the joint this weekend. Everyone had left when we came back from Pulse. I thought you guys would still be going ;)

Originally posted by jules5335

Todd - you played a good set at the joint this weekend.

:love:

Actually I had some issues. That's not a good booth for me to play in because I couldn't dance around without causing the needle to jump. :(

I had a blast though!