Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Masi & Mello @ R-Bar Tue. May 6th

Guest bonsolidd

yeah i heard dean rolls deep these days!

Hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nice friends dean!

Oh SHIT!!! That's toooooo funny!!! We're did u find my crew? I'll get on the fukin bar Tues. and pump my fist. With my glasses on! While Mello's in the booth bangin out TECHNO tracks like he's @ Krome spinnin for teen night!!!! Bangin em' in the head. LOL!!!:laugh:

LISTEN DISCO DEAN I WANNA FEEL LIKE IAM IN CHURCH TUES....I WANNA HEAR GOOD SOULFULL TRAX U NEED TO BAPTIZE THESE CATS,,,, WHAT HAPPENED TO A GOOD FUKING SOULFULL TRACK... ALL THESE PEOPLE LOVE TECHNO,,,, I M HITTING EM IN THE HEAD TUES .. LOOK OUT FOR DERB........ TILL THEN PEACE

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djmello

LISTEN DISCO DEAN I WANNA FEEL LIKE IAM IN CHURCH TUES....I WANNA HEAR GOOD SOULFULL TRAX U NEED TO BAPTIZE THESE CATS,,,, WHAT HAPPENED TO A GOOD FUKING SOULFULL TRACK... ALL THESE PEOPLE LOVE TECHNO,,,, I M HITTING EM IN THE HEAD TUES .. LOOK OUT FOR DERB........ TILL THEN PEACE

derb what's that?:laugh:

hollllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

Originally posted by scarletpromos

ill see u mobile jocks hangin in the corner lol

Tell me we don't look like a bunch of mobile jocks in the corner! Dancin Dancin Dancin!!! I guess this is the new thing now. Bon started it up last night @ Djais. It wasn't me this time! By the way, what's wrong wit mobile jocks? Nothin like djing a good BARMITVAH! Know what i'm sayin!!!

Ive got my bell bottoms and bells ready for tuesday. im going sho all you cats up and prove that im the best pumper on the east cost. Masi, mello. bon, prime, and all the rest of you pumpers out there, all im saying is watch out cause matt reid has a new trick up his sleeve. and i will defeat any pumper out there. including you dean masi, so you mine as well not even try putting those glasses on. and for you mello. im gonna bring you a nice warn glass of milk with a box a tissues and a booster chair for when you start crying like a little girl

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Tell me we don't look like a bunch of mobile jocks in the corner! Dancin Dancin Dancin!!! I guess this is the new thing now. Bon started it up last night @ Djais. It wasn't me this time! By the way, what's wrong wit mobile jocks? Nothin like djing a good BARMITVAH! Know what i'm sayin!!!

always blaming shiot on me...................tues is gonna be silly!

pump them fists fegs!:lol3:

its going to be a silly night. especially since dj dean masina and dj melloncoty are going to be spinning happy hardcore all night long. cant wait to fist pump tomorrow. actually, right now im heating my shoulders up cause tomorrow im not going to stop fist pumping for anything, so dont get in my way. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: