Clubplanet Nightlife Community

well I'll be a rat's.......

patrickl

Holy crap, Diggers really IS playing Power 96! I'm taping this right now!!! I can't believe it!!! LOL I think I am in shock. A live mix from Diggers on commercial Miami radio......what the hell is going on?? hehe cwm9.gif

Crap, it was only 1 hour. I guess it was too much to ask for Diggers to spin the whole 2 hours......stupid radio station....well one hour was better than nothing, I hope the Power 96 DJs were taking notes.

That's impossible!!! unless it was taped earlier that night at the station. Digweed was at Crobar at about 1am and didn't come off the turn tables 'til closing. I saw him myself. I would have loved to have gotten that on tape though.

I guess it must have been taped earlier then. Still, it was pretty cool......a nice hour set with a stupid Q&A interlude in the middle. It's interesting getting a live set from Diggers that you can listen to repeatedly and compare against all his pro-tooled mixes. I have to say, I think the live mix, though not as long and drawn out, bubbles with more energy than the pro tooled mixes. I know this is the way he is in person, too....it's just that you can't listen to those sets over and over again, obviously. I actually listened to the rest of the late night laboratory too.....not bad at all, if you don't mind trance with a Euro tip. I'd definitely listen to it again......I can't say I went wild over the whole mix, but I was into some of the tunes.

Archived