Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto @ ROXY

Originally posted by ivehadit

I think you should DEFINTELY wear something else. UFO's went out with the Furby, and frankly, I'm not sure they were ever in. Just my $.02.

I H I

PS "T-SHIRTS"

WTF is a "Furby"?

P.S. I have a life. Therefore I don't have the time nor do I care enough to spell check. :)

Originally posted by kevinnyc21

UFO's ......give me a break dude. Its not a rave

No shit. How long you been going out in NYC? Remember Twilo? Nah, I bet you don't. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by xvinylgurlx

who cares if its a rave goin on or if its a club party

wear whatever the hell u want, whether it be khakis, ufos, shorts, or dam spandex. YOU make the party... the party does not make YOU. got it?

:) Exactly.

Originally posted by kraver81

WTF is a "Furby"?

P.S. I have a life. Therefore I don't have the time nor do I care enough to spell check. :)

furby.gif

Originally posted by kraver81

Fair enough.

I H I

i called today (may 6th 2003) At the union square location and they are unsure if its been postponed.....they said call back at noon.....for more info.....i saw on a dutch web site that hes going to be at virgin on may 16th @ 6pm ,before he goes to the roxy.....

Attention People interested attending the Tiesto @ Roxy Event.... You Have to order tickets today(may 6th) ....Because it takes 10 days to deliver......Or Pay the extra 14 bucks for 2nd day delivery...dont thank me now...look for me online at tiestos signing or in the front middle on the dance floor at the Roxy....Names Joey China...Look For A big Chinese Kid ...short hair spiked in the front.......Check me out at http://www.bigwontons.com/...hope to see everyone there...much love

Joey China

I have Personally researched When Tiestos Signing is...Ive Called The Virgin Megastore in Union Square Nyc And they Have told me it will be on may 16th @ 6pm......dont thank me now...look for me on line at tiestos signing or in the front middle on the dance floor at the Roxy....i wanna know the amount of people this post has helped...Names Joey China...Look For A big Chinese Kid ...short hair spiked in the front.......Check me out at http://www.bigwontons.com/ ...hope to see everyone there...much love

Joey China

Tiesto is spinning a free set at Virgin from 2-4pm. Then he will be signing autographs.

Nyana the CD's aren't that great. Nyana the track is fucking ridiculous, I can't wait to hear that. I also wanna hear Tiesto - Ten... that intro is NUTZ!

Desired tracks:

Nyana

Ten

G&D - As the Rush Comes

G&D - Beautiful Things

Godspeed - Godspeed (Askew Remix)

Rank 1 - Airwave (Breaks Mix)

Cave - Street Carnival

Michael De Heij - Another Sweater

Conjure One - Tears From the Moon (Tiesto Remix)

Cor Fijneman - Venus (Tiesto REmix)

Madonna - Die Another Day (Tiesto Dedicated Mix)

The Roc Project - Never (Tiesto or Thrillseekers Mix)

Midway - Amazon

Scott Bond vs. Solarstone - 3rd Earth

Thats good for now! :)