Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Take Your Clothes Off New York

dancer2003

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dancer2003

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THERE IS THE PERFECT LOOKING GUY THAT HAS JUST THE RIGHT PACKAGE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS HOW TO USE IT? (and if so how come i havent found him yet?)

why does it have to always have to be about the package? we have feelings yaknow!:rolleyes:

Just like all the Hot girls out there arent bitches, hoes, and sluts right...perfect packages out there.

I had to go on a cruise to the Carribean to find the perfect girl. Shes Hot, smart, mature, great body, even better personality.

They dont come around often so if you do find one, dont let them go.

You find what u r looking for when u r NOT looking.I had basically given up on ever finding the guy of my dreams when I went on a cruise to the caribean and there he was. BEST part is he lives 30minutes from me!He is the SWEETEST,FUNNIEST,MOST GENEROUS,LOVING MAN I HAVE EVER MET!PLUS HE'S A FUCKIN HOTTIE with the MOST AWESOME PERSONALITY!We have fun no matter what we do.I am VERY,VERY,LUCKY! Just be sure u r looking for what is REALLY IMPORTANT IN A PERSON!:love:

Originally posted by michalkaseltz

You find what u r looking for when u r NOT looking.

100% True...

Originally posted by michalkaseltz

Just be sure u r looking for what is REALLY IMPORTANT IN A PERSON!:love:

Again, agreed... Dancer2003, according to your profile you're almost 33... and you're still looking for a guy based on his "perfect" looks and "perfect" package??? I think your priorities might be a bit distorted...

Sometimes Mr. Right can be Mr. Right for 2 years...then you find that he was Mr. Disaster...and thank GOD he is gone! LOL

But sometimes that special person could be someone you have known for years that has always been beside you, or a person from your past you may run into when you arent expecting it.

Its not all about looks and the package...eventually it all fades you need someone who is emotionally and financially stable, healthy, funny and honest...someone who makes you happy, not sad...that is the kind of person you should have beside you.

Someone who cherishes you and and everything about you.

:heart:

Originally posted by runway

Sometimes Mr. Right can be Mr. Right for 2 years...then you find that he was Mr. Disaster...and thank GOD he is gone! LOL

But sometimes that special person could be someone you have known for years that has always been beside you, or a person from your past you may run into when you arent expecting it.

Its not all about looks and the package...eventually it all fades you need someone who is emotionally and financially stable, healthy, funny and honest...someone who makes you happy, not sad...that is the kind of person you should have beside you.

Someone who cherishes you and and everything about you.

:heart:

And once again, a man like that does not exist. At least not in my world, and if he does he is either my best friend or gay

:cry: