Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fuckk its monday again

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im glad im not the only person that noticed this....this kid is absolutely out of touch with reality...

i guess he's still young..but i wasnt this dumb when i was 17

Do not flatter your fucking self.

Originally posted by weed247

You guyz are not that smart,either.If you believe any words that i say on this message board.

Most of times,I dont really mean the shit i say.

Fucking stupids.

Just re-read that paragraph and you will see what I am talking about.

:idea:

this is bs

straight fucking bs

white people.....

thats all i can say

white people?, bro what the fuck does that have to do with anything. WHITE PEOPLE?, Dont be gettin into some racial shit man.. If i were like damn black people can't spell or whatever the fuck you are. you would be pretty pissed

So chill

Originally posted by biatchzxz

white people?, bro what the fuck does that have to do with anything. WHITE PEOPLE?, Dont be gettin into some racial shit man.. If i were like damn black people can't spell or whatever the fuck you are. you would be pretty pissed

So chill

You didn't even have to comment. His statements say enough for himself...

whatever

bitch ass motherfuckin losers.

i may not spell well but at least cp is not my fucking life.

Considering you take such offense to what people have to say about you ( SERIOUSLY )

Considering you go on the car forum and brag about the FERRARI that your parents " are going to buy you " cause you were a good little boy...

Considering you brag about the places " you are going to travel to "

It seems as though this is your only life... Most others use CP to pass there days at work during there off time... So simmer down little one. Relax, take a deep breath. Now exhale... Ahhh feel better?

PS - Now put away the Ebonics dictionary and pick up a Websters. You should be able to find it at the nearest book store.

Originally posted by elementx

Considering you take such offense to what people have to say about you ( SERIOUSLY )

Considering you go on the car forum and brag about the FERRARI that your parents " are going to buy you " cause you were a good little boy...

Considering you brag about the places " you are going to travel to "

It seems as though this is your only life... Most others use CP to pass there days at work during there off time... So simmer down little one. Relax, take a deep breath. Now exhale... Ahhh feel better?

PS - Now put away the Ebonics dictionary and pick up a Websters. You should be able to find it at the nearest book store.

ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SIGH!!!!!!!! SOMETIMES GUYS, THE "ADULTS" JUST HAVE TO IGNORE THE LIL ONES SOMETIMES.....REMEMBER WHEN WE WHERE LIL KIDS WE WANTED CONSTANT ATTENTION:laugh: :laugh: well this lil boy is one of them