Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club Opener....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im finally up....but my body is killing me... muscle cramps everywhere...thanks to my girl for the pain killer or I'd be miserable that day..

BUT HAD A GREAT TIME AND NICE TO SEE EVERYONE.. OSB YOUR CRAZY!! HOPEFULLY I'LL SEE YOU TONITE AT SHOOTERS!!

HUNNIE AND JPDD- MY GIRLS!! LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!

NJDIONYSUS - I KNOW THAT FACE!! :shades2::laugh:

Originally posted by latinaz

im finally up....but my body is killing me... muscle cramps everywhere...thanks to my girl for the pain killer or I'd be miserable that day..

BUT HAD A GREAT TIME AND NICE TO SEE EVERYONE.. OSB YOUR CRAZY!! HOPEFULLY I'LL SEE YOU TONITE AT SHOOTERS!!

HUNNIE AND JPDD- MY GIRLS!! LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!

NJDIONYSUS - I KNOW THAT FACE!! :shades2::laugh:

zeeeeee i misses you :(

WOW, what got into me! Besides all the red bull/kettle and SocCo Lime shots. Z Great seeing you, hopefully I can get a crew for shooters tonight.

Nice seeing everyone again and meeting some new faces. Sorry, I'll probably need to be reintroduced, I WAS MANGLED.

Thanks to kirk for making me forget my name and loosing my crew!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Thanks for all the compliments on my girlfriend...

Tiggs is the best sidekick a guy could ask for....

Who else can take a slew of elbow drops from the Digga/Deizel Tag Team, and still come up smilin and asking for more...

You guys are all the best for making her feel so welcome...

riggs......great time mafuka.....tigga can match wits with our krew anyday

.....i just kicked hogdigga outta my house and sent him back to surfclub to collect some braincells

....shouts to everyone else from cp that made me chuckle throughout the night.......digga, bigtime, stacked, jb, sisco, dogepile of crap, and my new stalker piro..........i felt like we were 2 horses in the derby doing laps around surfclub......i win bitch......neena, stardo, hunnie, daniellalalalalalalala, kelly, billy, mr.fury, z, stiffmeister....etc...etc....etc........and hype!!!!!.....slob with a burger!!!

all in all......nice way to open up the sunday summer jam sessions........took its toll on my body......and now i must hibernate till memorial day.......see u than fockers!!!!!

Originally posted by nicbes

Riggs good seeing you and nice meeting ur wife.Pm me ur email address and I'll send u the pic. Rodiggadiggittydig thanks for wasting my film:D Dondiezel...blah.Badass good seeing you for quick second.Dan Fury rumor has it that your registered to njguido.:laugh: We'll talk about that later after you get some sleep.

right back at ya chica!!!!!! :mad:

great review bus, good thing because diggas still gotta twitch and im having trouble keepin my hands on the home keys!!!!!!!!

before i get started i would like to appoligize to JSEN7!!!!!! sorry for the confusion and sorry for puttin cross hairs on your forhead!!!!!!!! digga was wacked outta his gord and mistook you for the man that called me names as a child, and stole my GI JOES.............muh bad................ and next time i owe ya a milk shake and large fries!!!!!!!!!!!

and NOTE TO BIGTIME: DO NOT SPILL BLOOD AND CHUM IN THE WATER IF YOU DONT WANT THE SHARKS TO ATTACK............in meathead term!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT TELL ME THAT MIKEY IS IN DA HIZZOUSE AND THINK THAT DIGGA ISNT GONNA KILL!!!!!!!!!

MUCH LOVE FOR YA IRON BROTHA, you can rip my sleeves off my shirt anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL FREAKS DIGGA HAD A B,B,B,B,B,BLLLAAAAAAAST AND IT WAS GOOD SEEING ALL YOUZ............................

OH YEAH AND CANT FORGET..................PASS THE MOO!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahah, SORTA LIKE HOT POTATO BUT ITS W/ A MOO, just dont pass the moo to a slinky badass, tried passin the moo to badass and his elbows and knees caved in and dropped the MOO on his forhead!!!!!!!!!!.........................., work that shoulder press BILLY and keep your legs shoulder width apart, and we will try this again MDW...............much love for ya moo, and work on that PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EH HEM............ let me clear my throat.......................HOLLLAAAA

What a great time, energy and vibe. Everyone looked like they were in high spirits, which is all I need to have a good time.

Always a pleasure seeing the CP'ers out and about. To name a couple that I saw having a good time: stardo, dookie, deelite, siciliawoman, njstacked, njbigtime, roddigga, don diesal, rdnshortbus, dogekid, badass, kelly0616, jenni jugs, eternity girl, stiffler, joey slicks, vip-tech, tommy tempts, brian 1500, hype, notallthere, hardcorekrock, adam 23, danfury, solargirl, demarspin, hunnie, jpdd, zee, laurie619, tizzah, xraptruex, bmw4jay, jsen7.

I'm trying to remember everyone in groups of their respective crews so if I missed anyone, I apologize.

BTW, I didn't think Boris was boring at all.

special shout to marky mark demarspin and SSSSSSSOOOOLLLLAAAAARRRRRGGGGGIRRRLLLL........always there to give you that extra drink or shot to knock ya out......you guys are the best.......july 4th......you coming to our party????:D

oh yeah.....there was breif ericone sighting.....but that might have been a glare bouncing off the disco ball and the sight of moo being tossed around in the background!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

riggs......great time mafuka.....tigga can match wits with our krew anyday

.....i just kicked hogdigga outta my house and sent him back to surfclub to collect some braincells

....shouts to everyone else from cp that made me chuckle throughout the night.......digga, bigtime, stacked, jb, sisco, and my new stalker piro..........i felt like we were 2 horses in the derby doing laps around surfclub......i win bitch......neena, stardo, hunnie, daniellalalalalalalala, kelly, billy, mr.fury, z, stiffmeister....etc...etc....etc........and hype!!!!!.....slob with a burger!!!

all in all......nice way to open up the sunday summer jam sessions........took its toll on my body......and now i must hibernate till memorial day.......see u than fockers!!!!!

:laugh:

yo dondiesal- I'd appreciate if you could PM me your clubbing agenda from MDW through Labor Day, I need to carefully plan my summer stalking itinerary.

BTW, you may have won this years Surf Club Derby or Surf Club 500. I'll be training hard for next year. We must've done 35 laps in there. No wonder why I had the shiny, sweaty forehead syndrome early in the night. :laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

:laugh:

yo dondiesal- I'd appreciate if you could PM me your clubbing agenda from MDW through Labor Day, I need to carefully plan my summer stalking itinerary.

BTW, you may have won this years Surf Club Derby or Surf Club 500. I'll be training hard for next year. We must've done 35 laps in there. No wonder why I had the shiny, sweaty forehead syndrome early in the night. :laugh:

i will be on a weekly rotation consisting of trop pub, bar a, headliner, and pete and eldas.......if i see u at any of those spots expect a call from my mommy!!!!!

Originally posted by piro8

What a great time, energy and vibe. Everyone looked like they were in high spirits, which is all I need to have a good time.

Always a pleasure seeing the CP'ers out and about. To name a couple that I saw having a good time: stardo, dookie, deelite, siciliawoman, njstacked, njbigtime, roddigga, don diesal, rdnshortbus, dogekid, badass, kelly0616, jenni jugs, eternity girl, stiffler, joey slicks, vip-tech, tommy tempts, brian 1500, hype, notallthere, hardcorekrock, adam 23, danfury, solargirl, demarspin, hunnie, jpdd, zee, laurie619, tizzah, xraptruex, bmw4jay, jsen7.

I'm trying to remember everyone in groups of their respective crews so if I missed anyone, I apologize.

BTW, I didn't think Boris was boring at all.

Nice seeing you and neena as always.

Very good time...i stayed longer than I should have...so Im paying the price today :tongue:

I feel like I got smacked in the head and legs with an iron pipe.

I had such an amazing time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was great seeing the usual CP's out, you know who you are and I also met some new ones. I think Vega, slyonpromos, and victorsoto. It was nice to meet you. :D

kelly0616- Did you ever make it to your final this morning?:eek:

and to my chickens: if I did anything outrageous last night...it wasn't me. It was some demon that took over my body.

I really did want to leave surf at a decent time...:devil:

bus- I don't think I saw you last night....well if I did then I was more of wreck than I thought. :D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i will be on a weekly rotation consisting of trop pub, bar a, headliner, and pete and eldas.......if i see u at any of those spots expect a call from my mommy!!!!!

oh geez...now Brian is going to turn this into something gay. :shaky:

STARDO you can be my big headed sister that cuts gas at the clubs anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know the bathrooms lines are long but please wait on line and rip your little gas bubbles on line for the bathroom, or drop your drawers and drop your little hersheys in the ocean!!!!!!!!,....................... cause you were starting to get digga sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

much love for ya though and its great that you feel so comfortable with me that i can pull your finger when you need some relief...................and your gas BUBBLES are louder than the speakers!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING TRULY AMAZING!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................................................

OSB digga had no clue you spoke 7 different languages, cause it sure as hell wasnt english you were speaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sisco, you are boring as hell............ and me, kelly, and don are going to the BULL PEN and releasing you to another shore house................

hunnie i appologize for the confused look on my face whenever you approached, sniffed to many markers in the parking lot...............................

You know I finally decided to go and check out a few of the CP crew, as well as a few RPers etc...and had a hell of a night.

Which involved me getting there way later than I expected, and had to leave relatively early..

Funny thing is, I suppose you can say I went undercover..lol. I saw a group of people which may or may not of been messageboard related and Im all secure with myself and such but the last freakin thing Im going to do is go walking around a club from group to group...saying..

Do I know you from online???

haha:eek:

But I said hello to Zee, who if I may add is cute in the pictures Ive seen, but definately even cuter in person...;)

So in summary, had a good time last night just incredibally a brief time at that..

:hat:

Two gold stars for Eccentromofo...

Going undercover as a reader and not introducing yourself....

I too hate the fucking air type and "Are you Bus?" intro's...

But I have met some good peeps responding to such antics....

I think you are safely classified as a shy geek... not a more open geek who would introduce themself to everyone....

Say hello next time... Just standing around watching people and listening in on conversations is fuckin weird any day in my book...

Sayin hello is just bein polite...