Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flirting

ladyshady

Flirting.

You see a guy/girl you like. How/when do you approach them?

Secrects, special techniques?

How do you get that guy/girl you want?

i stare.

i just stare untill he notices me. its all about catching sexy glimpses from across the room.

its all about eye contact. i dont know if other people do this, but it works for me. maybe its cuz i have pretty eyes, but whatever the case, it works for me :D

i usually dont make the first move, unless my flirting games dont work and i see someone i really want to talk to. other than that i like to be approached

and there's nothing better than good conversation. i hate when a guy comes up and hes like wow your so hot. thats a turn off right away. if you can keep me interested when im talking to you, then you have a chance.

pick up lines are the worst :rolleyes:

(this is when i´m out in a club alone or with friends "on the hunt")

i never use pick-up lines. well, maybe "pick-up lines", but no specific one. it´s unique each time. usually i find something that they could do better with their clothes or hair and tell them what it would be, and what i saw last week that would PERFECTLY have fit her

after a few sentences i also tell them that their lips are dry (doesn´t matter if they are or not) and that she should fix it... and if i then have put her down on a normal level i will follow a normal conversation.

i found most REALLY good looking girls just think they´re SOOOO above everything so it is my job to bring em down first a little before a normal interaction can take place ;)

also, i usually don´t stay with specific girls very long, i move on very fast (couple of minutes), "wait a sec, i´ll have to say hi to a friend over there" and off i am. reason i do this i want to check how "in" i am. if they come to me later (when i´m talking with other girls) they are interested... if they don´t come and i see her somewhere in the club later "hey, i think i know you from somewhere and for the first time in this club´s history this isn´t a lame pick-upline but actually TRUE ;)! what was your name again?" and take it from there.

it´s all about APPROACHING AT ALL :)!

if you are able to APPROACH everything can go...

-----

oh, and for girls: "hey, you look cool to talk to and the people i´m here with are just toooo tired for ANYTHING. what´s your name?"

that was the best pickup-line a girl gave me. most are like "what are you drínking?", "whats the time?", "is there some special event tonight?"... LOL how pathetic...

one of the best situations when a girl approached me:

her:"hey, do you have fire"

me: "nope"

her: "do you have the time?"

me: "nope" (thinking to myself... ROFL, let´s see how many lines she got)

her: "jeez, do you have ANYTHING AT ALL?"

me: *grabbing my crotch*

well you would think i would get rejected doing that... no, she laughed and we built a very "deep" connection over the course of the night ;)

Originally posted by tastey

one of the best situations when a girl approached me:

her:"hey, do you have fire"

me: "nope"

her: "do you have the time?"

me: "nope" (thinking to myself... ROFL, let´s see how many lines she got)

her: "jeez, do you have ANYTHING AT ALL?"

me: *grabbing my crotch*

well you would think i would get rejected doing that... no, she laughed and we built a very "deep" connection over the course of the night ;)

awww...little tastey picking up girls...how cute....

why is it that most of the german guys i know have NO game whatsoever and usually have that worrysome habit of sporting a unibrow...? not that i'm making any judgements of YOU, tastey....:D

Originally posted by sassa

awww...little tastey picking up girls...how cute....

why is it that most of the german guys i know have NO game whatsoever and usually have that worrysome habit of sporting a unibrow...? not that i'm making any judgements of YOU, tastey....:D

LOL i plug them :laugh: