Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IMO.....

sgtfury

went to Space on saturday...got there around 1230....around 3 the place filled up like you cannot believe..you could not even move..the crowd had great energy, however, if was just so crowded..in my opinion, it was just so packed, it was difficult to let go and have a good time..ive been in some pretty packed clubs before, but, this was too much..anyone else have the same experience??

I'm kinda glad I wasn't at space on saturday. I went to Crobar instead. It was also extremely crowded but it didn't seem to bother me. Maybe it just wasn't as crowded as Space was. I know they stopped letting people in at around 11pm or something like that. Anyway, I wish I was at space tonight. I would have loved to go check out D. Tenaglia. I'll be out again tomorrow night, though. I had to have a break...so did my purse. This can get pretty expensive.

yes, Space was way to crowed. In spite of that; the vibe and energy level was intense. lot’s of cool people just having a great time. had to make a choice between Space with Howells and Deep Dish and crobar with Diggers . not sorry about my choice of Space. the folks from renaissance did a great job. hopefully, I will catch Diggers during my trip to NYC.

Peace, sobeton

Originally posted by sobeton:

yes, Space was way to crowed. In spite of that; the vibe and energy level was intense. lot’s of cool people just having a great time. had to make a choice between Space with Howells and Deep Dish and crobar with Diggers . not sorry about my choice of Space. the folks from renaissance did a great job. hopefully, I will catch Diggers during my trip to NYC.

Peace, sobeton

I also had a tough time deciding where to go. My hubbs ended up making the decision for me. cwm1.gif Not sorry, though. Actually, Saturday was the first time I had ever heard Digweed spinning live. WOW! I was quite impressed. I'd definately make an effort to catch him again.

Originally posted by bbflux:

I also had a tough time deciding where to go. My hubbs ended up making the decision for me. cwm1.gif Not sorry, though. Actually, Saturday was the first time I had ever heard Digweed spinning live. WOW! I was quite impressed. I'd definately make an effort to catch him again.

I was lucky enough to catch Diggers during the short lived Bang series at crobar. he was off da hook. would love to see him come down here , and play one of those monster sets he throws down at twilo.. peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

would have to agree w' the rest of the folks here--space was way too crowded. hate when it gets like that but guess that's what is expected during conference... anyhow, if you thouht that night was crowded you should of checked out monday w' dt. now that was mad crazy packed! however, danny is the man and was well worth it. guess, i'll have to check digweed out on the 27th at twilo.... sooo excited!

Archived