Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RYDELL KICKED DEJAIS (and mine)ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a night!!!!!!!!

Actually dejais kicked OUR ass (Rydell and crew,petey k and crew, ME and crew .....WASTED!!!!!!!!!)

DEJAIS GRAND OPENING WAS SIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls everwhere........energy was amazing..

RICHIE RYDELL IS THE FUCKING MAN!!!! He really had the place going banannas. With the energy i felt in that room, I really got excited for the summer......

MERGE!MERGE!MERGE!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!

Thanks to Bon and Mike and the whole crew from bunka/dejais.CLASS ACT ALL THE WAY! Glad you guys had such an amazing grand opening, looking foward to crazy summer nights with you guys. Thank you again. Great job!

Originally posted by ml2k3

What a night!!!!!!!!

Actually dejais kicked OUR ass (Rydell and crew,petey k and crew, ME and crew .....WASTED!!!!!!!!!)

RICHIE RYDELL IS THE FUCKING MAN!!!! He really had the place going banannas. With the energy i felt in that room, I really got excited for the summer......

Thanks to Bon and Mike and the whole crew from bunka/dejais.CLASS ACT ALL THE WAY! Glad you guys had such an amazing grand opening, looking foward to crazy summer nights with you guys. Thank you again. Great job!

yo dj's was nuts/// From what i can remember. But i dident even remember being there till i really thought about what i did last night today.

What a night!!!!!!!!

Georgie! Long time no see!

Sounds like DJais was sickkkkkkk! You crazy bastards always know how to party! I can't wait for you to line up all those free shots at Merge! Merge! Merge! Merge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya soon!:D

Guest bonsolidd

What a night!!!!!!!!

George yes ass kicked.......blaaaaaaaah

bananasssss not to mention those shots of jaeger ouch chased by the bull......yummy ouch...yummy ouch ouch!!!

gonna be a great summer for us indeed!:blown: