Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone Loves my Reviews......

Back by popular demand..... sandman reviews Thurs/Sun

Thurs.

- Hit Metro Lounge to hear Tooch and hang w/ some friends. Music was good, especially when Mark found the tricky volume button. The End by the Doors is sick as was A Flock of Seagulls "I Ran"..... I have been waiting for that song to be remixed forever..

George hooked shit up, thanks dude. Although the place was mostly empty, I had one of the better times of the year there.

Kosta P- Bowed down to me, as he realizes I am the real Mr. Metro and undisputed at that. Kosta was laughing at all my one liners like I was Rodney Dangerfield (granted I had all my A material spilling b/c I smoked Waaaaaaaay too much on the ride there)

alway fun to chill w/ Brian, Rapture, JustinH, and then theres the Friday night Metro "hard core" DJ......

Richie "I never read the board but quote anything I fucking write about him so I drink I diet cokes all night" Rydell.

- Richie- Piss poor performance... !!! Diet Cokes? Ive seen people drink more alcohol than you at wakes and funerals. You have 6 posts in a year and you should make it 7 and stand up for yourself......

----- all in all fun fucking night...

Sunday-

I knew Sunday would be destructive so I had 15 hours of sleep going into it. I take Surf Club serious:laugh:

Surf was Surf, hot broads, terrible boob jobs everywhere, great music and just a lot of fun. Surf is the best Club in the Tri-State area, hands down. Kirk ripped lots of tunes from last year which was cool.

Nice to chill with Joe "I look like Im in Big Orange Cone" Lock16 and

Uncle "I need another drink/shot/Duane Reed" Buc

Too many people to name from here.....

Highlight of the day was on line. A guy drove by screaming "The GLOVE" as he squeezed a surgical glove non stop. That made my day.....

I was also unaware that the "BIGGEST MAN IN ORTLEY BEACH" contest was being held. It was fucking cold out and tons of tank top Juicers.........lol

Ill be posting more reviews this summer since I get lots of compliments on them......

Chris:D

Originally posted by thesandman

Highlight of the day was on line. A guy drove by screaming "The GLOVE" as he squeezed a surgical glove non stop. That made my day.....

It was Anthony with Bill driving that did it.

Originally posted by notallthere

we all got smashed at my family’s shore house in Toms River and went to surf. We drove by the line like 10 times holding a plastic glove out the window yelling “GLOVE! GLOVE! GLOVE!”

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And your reviews suck. ;)

Here is my review.....

Surf was waaaaaaay to packed. I stayed outside all day and night.

Note to surf staff and management....STOP BEING FUCKING CHEAP AND GET SOME GOOD LIQUOR IN THAT PLACE.

a 007 is made with orange stoli....not orange smirnoff. if its not Grey Goose, Kettle, or stoli don't serve it. I never get hang overs. The only time I get hung over is when I drink cheap vodka and it was waaaay to late before I realized that they were serving Smirnoff when I was ordering orange stoli. So I did the next logical thing, I crawled my way to the lovely and talented Ms.Zee's bar and drank a dozen Adios mother Fuckers. Big Ups to Zee for keeping my glass full.

and on another note.....the bath rooms are way to packed now. they need more stalls cause believe it or not some people may have to take a dump every now and then and waiting 45 mins on line so Joe Roid Rage can do a few bumparooski's is crazy.....

It was good seeing Sandman, Lock, Brian"One Man Gang" 1500, Rature, Hunnie, and all the rest of you nut jobs.....

It was also good not seeing Dan Fury.....lol

PS- Toooooooooooooch.....you love laura's cans!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by thesandman

Back by popular demand..... sandman reviews Thurs/Sun

alway fun to chill w/ Brian, Rapture, JustinH, and then theres the Friday night Metro "hard core" DJ......

Richie "I never read the board but quote anything I fucking write about him so I drink I diet cokes all night" Rydell.

- Richie- Piss poor performance... !!! Diet Cokes? Ive seen people drink more alcohol than you at wakes and funerals. You have 6 posts in a year and you should make it 7 and stand up for yourself......

Surf was Surf, hot broads, terrible boob jobs everywhere, great music and just a lot of fun. Surf is the best Club in the Tri-State area, hands down. Kirk ripped lots of tunes from last year which was cool.

Nice to chill with Joe "I look like Im in Big Orange Cone" Lock16 and

Uncle "I need another drink/shot/Duane Reed" Buc

Too many people to name from here.....

I was also unaware that the "BIGGEST MAN IN ORTLEY BEACH" contest was being held. It was fucking cold out and tons of tank top Juicers.........lol

Ill be posting more reviews this summer since I get lots of compliments on them......

Chris:D

The glove guy was notallthere....LOL I cant believe you heard/saw him.

Yeah, boob jobs all over the place. I think almost everyong had them. Waiting in like i hear 3 girls that dont even know each other asking how much they spent. :rolleyes:

And dont pick on rich man...he is drinking his diet cokes for a reason....lol, although, i do see your point.:laugh:

Originally posted by unclebuc

Here is my review.....

Surf was waaaaaaay to packed. I stayed outside all day and night.

Note to surf staff and management....STOP BEING FUCKING CHEAP AND GET SOME GOOD LIQUOR IN THAT PLACE.

a 007 is made with orange stoli....not orange smirnoff. if its not Grey Goose, Kettle, or stoli don't serve it. I never get hang overs. The only time I get hung over is when I drink cheap vodka and it was waaaay to late before I realized that they were serving Smirnoff when I was ordering orange stoli. So I did the next logical thing, I crawled my way to the lovely and talented Ms.Zee's bar and drank a dozen Adios mother Fuckers. Big Ups to Zee for keeping my glass full.

and on another note.....the bath rooms are way to packed now. they need more stalls cause believe it or not some people may have to take a dump every now and then and waiting 45 mins on line so Joe Roid Rage can do a few bumparooski's is crazy.....

It was good seeing Sandman, Lock, Brian"One Man Gang" 1500, Rature, Hunnie, and all the rest of you nut jobs.....

I thought the drinks were weak as hell. I had like 15 mixed drinks and barely caught a buzz....but for a sunday i was better off. Dont know if I should have been pissed or thankful.

Good seein ya buc....

Got to agree bathroom lines were out of fucking control. I think I was there like 10 hours or something and only went twice...i walked around with stomach pains ready to die before waiting in that line. Tried to sneak in the mens room with Garducci, and I got kiced out ONCE again, by the same bouncer from metro. He looked at me "oh man, not you..come on get outta here". What a let down.