Clubplanet Nightlife Community

10th or the 17th hmmm

trying to pick and choose my nites but not sure -

what does j.jules spin? the line up sounds good, but i think christina smith will be w/ sven vath the 17th sooooo If I love picotto and will be there the 24th who would be the better pick? jules nite or sven nite...decisions decisions...cant wait for picotto thoygh :-)

oh god that post was horrible...i need sleep==

ok if u couldnt fig it out i meant to ask:

judge jules or sven vath nite? I cant decide.. i def am seeing picotto and LOVE his style...ant to hear someone new any ideas?

Originally posted by sunnyval

oh god that post was horrible...i need sleep==

ok if u couldnt fig it out i meant to ask:

judge jules or sven vath nite? I cant decide.. i def am seeing picotto and LOVE his style...ant to hear someone new any ideas?

Those three dj's follow a decent spectrum from commecial to underground music.

Jules plays borderline cheesy to underground -- u'll hear funky house/techno/trance

Picotto plays some commercial techno to more underground --u'll hear techno w/maybe some trance infused beats

Vath plays all underground hard techo, with an occasional classic ----u'll hear all hard techno

so whatever you want to hear...all underground, go Vath. u want some good stuff and some cheese go Jules. You want middle of the road, hit picotto