Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smac Ent.. Deep Dish In Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?

YO WHATS THE DEAL ? SMAC AROUND THE FREEGIN WORLD. I HEARD THEY ARE DOING DEEP DISH IN VEGAS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND . FRIDAY IN THE MANDELAY BAY HOTEL.. WOW DOES SOMEONE HAVE ANY INFO ON TICKETS. I ALSO JUST GOT BACK FROM NY AND BEEN TO A SMAC PARTY AT FLOW ON SUNDAY.. PLACE IS BANNANAS...MAD RESPECT THEY ARE DEFF DOIN IT

According to their website, they're at a club called C2K, for a 'crobar on the run' night of some sort...

Not for nothing, but we're gonna have the better set the day after @ Space 34. You don't see them releasing songs and remixes named after clubs in Vegas, now do you?

I agree with you Pod ... Their set at Space 34 should be epic ...

But just on a side note ...

Vegas is 6 hours away from L.A. driving ... 1 hour away by plane ... there are lots of LA clubbers who go to Vegas during the long wekends ... hotels just blow in capacity ...

Lately ... for long weekends ... like Memorial ... clubs in Vegas book big talent ...

Deep Dish is one more reason for clubbers to go to Vegas ... C2K is a really nice club ... big ... nicely put together ... it is inside the Venetian Hotel ... they also have a nice bar/club across from C2K ... which I don't recall the name know ... but it is a nice hang-out place ...

I'm sure C2K will be packed on Friday ... with most of the people being clubbers from LA ... if it is the Mandalay ... it would probably be House of Blues ...

And once again ... Space 34 will also be packed ... it is a club that inspires any DJ to throw their best sets ... can't wait :D :D :hat: