Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oK WHO IS THE BEST DJ YOU EVER HERD?

Hypes post about the worst got me thinking... Who is the best dj you ever herd? ONLY CHOOSE ONE ASS KISSERS.....

Ok now im going out on a limb with this one. The best time I ever had music wise was when I was in Miami WMC and went to crowbar at like 4am. Josh winx (if im spelling it right) spun the most insane set I have ever herd. I was totally sober and I never was so pumped up from music my entire life. To me I would have to say he was the best I herd thus far.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys probably won't know who this is... but.. like 4 years ago i used to party alot in ac.. when studio was just studio... the dj tere was named TJ... he used to be the best... although i would like to hear his music now that i have some more music knowledge.. but who knows where that guy is!!

Originally posted by wallmill

eriic morillo crobar 2003 wmc off the hook

shutup :rolleyes:

you were with me @ Exit that night.. the one where they had an Orgy on stage... dont you remember the music??

maybe not.. you were probably on 20 pills... :laugh:

Originally posted by tyco

DJ Vibe @ Maze (this year's WMC)

never heard anything like it..........

I fuckin missed that night!! and that was one of the parties i was lookin forward to going to. Fuckin passed out after Clevelander.

Did you hear Roger S at Maze the night before...He fuckin TURNED IT OUT!!!!!!

DJ Tiesto - January 2000, Jerusalem, Israel

DJ Feelgood - seen him 30 or so times, always fresh, always on point, always banging.

PvD - Nation, DC, 2001 - was a fucking trip. . .just amazing

Judge Jules - Fever, Baltimore, 2001 . . . club was emptying, he was banging, reeeediculous, saw him day after PvD.

Boy George - Nation, 2002 - You have no idea. . .just banging, just amazing. You have NO idea. . .

Guest stillrdncarguy

stacked, who are you kidding?? you were so messed up you couldnt hear a train about to run you over...

oh that was me!

Originally posted by notallthere

dj vibve... i think i herd of him. What does he spin?

he's sping anything from wicked tribal to whip-the-whole-club-in-the-ass-till-they-can't-fucking-move-anymore hard tribal house.........but it's not just what he plays, it's how he plays it..........he works it like crazy and creates these buildups that I just couldn't believe...........efx machine eqing, the whole nine..........I've never seen so many people in one club that looked like this after a DJ was done --> :eek:

only thing is he's from Portugal is is here very seldom..........hopefully he'll be here more often in the future. if so, I highly recormmend.

DJ Vibe

John Digweed

Danny Tenaglia

Hernan Cattaneo

Paul Oakenfold, when Paul is on, and puts his ego aside, he is a great dj.

Steve Lawler @ Twilo was just nights you cant ever bring back

oh and possibly Chus and Ceballos, we'll find out this Saturday/Sunday at the 718 Loft party. yeeeeeeah afterhours

theres more but those guys stick out like a sore thumb in my head

Originally posted by djustinh

DJ Vibe

John Digweed

Danny Tenaglia

Hernan Cattaneo

Paul Oakenfold, when Paul is on, and puts his ego aside, he is a great dj.

Steve Lawler @ Twilo was just nights you cant ever bring back

oh and possibly Chus and Ceballos, we'll find out this Saturday/Sunday at the 718 Loft party. yeeeeeeah afterhours

theres more but those guys stick out like a sore thumb in my head

Only Cuballos is gonna be there right? Either way im there! Hes the fuckin man!!