Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about after hours???

thepulse

Would after hours clubs exist without drugs (excluding alcohol of course) Personally I believe if there weren't drugs people would be going home at 6am, afterhours would exist but wouldn't have the popularity it does. Honestly if your out at 12midnight or 1am, by 6am you should be exhausted. I'm not saying everyone who goes to afterhours is on some kind of drug, I know people who aren't, but would the scene exist if there was no such thing as coke, ecstasy, k, weed, crystal, etc.

IMO, afterhours was probably created for that reason, but it still can exist without drugs/alcohol. There's gonna be people that still wanna party for a certain night in afterhours. And it is successful, correct me if I'm wrong but I've heard of Poundhouse Afterhours in Toronto that plays house music, not sure if it's still goin' on today. I don't think it'll be easy though...

------------------

http://www.vinylbooth.com

The answer is yes after hrs clubs would exist because there is lots of people that work at 10pm till 5am at the beach and at food places & clubs that close at 5am so after hrs is the only time for them to dance witout having not to work pluse there are stripers that get off work at 5am so they go to after hrs.And dont forget i know lots of people that work at night but not in the morning so they need to party at after hrs because they cant party at 10pm till 5am because they are working so they party at 5am and on. dont for get miami is a 24 hr city look at most taco bells are open 24 seven.

I usually stay at Space till 9 or 10 am sober...I have no real reason to go home, so I figure why not stay out. I'll second the notion that club workers show up there frequently...it's great to get to meet them as people and not just as the guy that serves your drink or checks your name off on a list...even the Space staff comes around back at about 8 or so...

Archived