Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saints Tonight

Ronnie

you sick fuck I cant even open up my thread anymore so any replies start a new one b/c I almost puked.

Good night tonight wasnt as packed as its been but hey you take the good with the bad.

Good seeing Trewguy Santaforeal DoubleDeuce angelicious and anyone else I forgot.

Shout out to the Big Petey K stoppin by...Maybe if ML2k3 grew a set of balls he'd come out as well!!!!!hahaha

Thanx to all.

Ronnie I'll see you soon for that martini challenge I was gonna do it last thursday but I was half in the bag as it was. And that Martini you got me (thanx BTW) went down like fuckin water. Bring 11 of these bitches I'll take em one after the other like a champ. Then I'll teach all the amateurs how its done!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Ronnie

you sick fuck I cant even open up my thread anymore so any replies start a new one b/c I almost puked.

Good night tonight wasnt as packed as its been but hey you take the good with the bad.

Good seeing Trewguy Santaforeal DoubleDeuce angelicious and anyone else I forgot.

Shout out to the Big Petey K stoppin by...Maybe if ML2k3 grew a set of balls he'd come out as well!!!!!hahaha

Thanx to all.

Ronnie I'll see you soon for that martini challenge I was gonna do it last thursday but I was half in the bag as it was. And that Martini you got me (thanx BTW) went down like fuckin water. Bring 11 of these bitches I'll take em one after the other like a champ. Then I'll teach all the amateurs how its done!!!!!

Please, look whos all fired up and looded on booooze after work!!!

Ill out drink you any day of the week....... any day!!!

Originally posted by thesandman

Please, look whos all fired up and looded on booooze after work!!!

Ill out drink you any day of the week....... any day!!!

Some one's hittin up the crack pipe again.

Take a back seat buddy you can't out drink me on your best day and my worst

I wasnt loaded last night btw...I only had 5 drinks like a good boy.

Latitude tonight...try and out drink me I dare you bitch hahahhaa..I'll even call the cab for you to get you home safe after you pass out.:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

Some one's hittin up the crack pipe again.

Take a back seat buddy you can't out drink me on your best day and my worst

I wasnt loaded last night btw...I only had 5 drinks like a good boy.

Latitude tonight...try and out drink me I dare you bitch hahahhaa..I'll even call the cab for you to get you home safe after you pass out.:laugh: :laugh:

Your all talk...... you can drink but then you pull a disappearing act and hide..... you can run but you can't hide young Padawan learner....