Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Cherri Closes....the Real Story From Elite Ent.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njstacked2

Billy...I have to know soon...!!! I cannot get my work done thinking about Club Cherri...and my lifts at the gym have sucked...(Being facetious of course)

if he doesn't tell you soon you might turn into a slinky

Originally posted by njstacked2

Good looks on that one Trewguy...! Why havent you been down the shore?

wait till after memorial day if i start going down now im going to get sick of it quick

ill be down there memorial day but i doubt ill go out maybe ill go out sunday thats it

Originally posted by vip-tech

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES.

BUT IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE MOVING IT TO A NEARBY INDOOR/

OUTDOOR VENUE.

I'LL KNOW TOMMOROW.

werent you guys throwing a new party at the end of the month?????

Wow, tough break. I saw this story on the news yesterday. My Little sister was talking about her friends were trying to get down to Cherri for Teen night. I am glad she didn't make it. What a sleezy move, messing with little girls.

Wish you luck with your future parties... keep the child molesters out and you'll be just fine!:D

Originally posted by promojunkie

Sandbar won't do a Thursday. I already asked. The manager John said it would conflict with Fridays. I just got Tuesday there last week though. I'll be starting soon and I'm looking for some more partners to blow it up big time. It will be good because some people that want to go down the shore on Fridays can go now and still go to Sandbar.

Guys I feel really bad about the party. I never met you but I heard that you were good guys. PM me and we'll talk about you guy's coming in with me on Sandbar Tuesday's if you want. I'm not greedy with money. I just want to have a good party.

Tues's at sandbar are you fucking out of your bird...

noone will go

:confused::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by AlexGNcw

heres the real story

in my opinion though those guys deserved it just cause they're assholes but 16 year old girls know what they're doing + girls always lie about their age so i'd say the law is kinda fucked up as well

http://nj.com/news/ledger/index.ssf?/base/news-8/1052289320138660.xml

in my opinion its morals how can someone 21 r older be attracted to a 16 year old girl i guess those 2 kids don't have younger sisters i would kill someone if my sister was put in that situation

you say that a girl at that age knows better

know how easy it is to manipulate a kid come on that is out right wrong and they should go to jail for the rest of there lifes 2 losers

heres the real story

in my opinion though those guys deserved it just cause they're assholes but 16 year old girls know what they're doing + girls always lie about their age so i'd say the law is kinda fucked up as well

http://nj.com/news/ledger/index.ssf?/base/news-8/1052289320138660.xml

Give me a break… it was teen night! Even if the girls lied and said they were older you’d have to be pretty stupid to believe them. Come on lets face the face these guys are pretty sleazy… they had no business looking for a piece of ass at teen night. Not at 22 and especially not at 24.

i'm not defending those guys especially matty c who i think is a total dick head but the law is still not right underage girls lie about their age all the time to get with older guys someone i know nearly got in a lot trouble for a similar thing before (the age diff between him and the girl was only 3-4 years and the guy even had written proof that the girl lied about her age and it didn't matter)

i'm not defending those guys especially matty c who i think is a total dick head but the law is still not right underage girls lie about their age all the time to get with older guys someone i know nearly got in a lot trouble for a similar thing before (the age diff between him and the girl was only 3-4 years and the guy even had written proof that the girl lied about her age and it didn't matter)

these 2 jerkoffs knew exactly what the were doing

a big difference

One of my girlfriends used to work there for Teen Nites.

She would come home and say how trashy these teenage girls were - they would be molesting boys (even their own age) on the dance floor, wearing clothes even strippers at Lookers cant fit into, and watching packs of them head into the back room.

She said "I have been to Soundfactory every Sunday morning last year..... and I have seen NOTHING like what I saw on a teen night at Cherri"

By all means - I am NOT defending these guys in any way.

Its disgusting what they did - it doesnt take a genious to realize that someone is underage on a TEEN night.

Its pretty pathetic..... and now there going to have to live with the embarssment of the entire TriState area knowing they're a bunch of Chester the Molestars.

well from what i know they've had 12 year olds before too

but back to my other point some of the 14 year olds u see at these teen nights if u met them outside the club and they told u they were 18 ... they could easily pass for it