Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko 1 Year Anniversary!!!

Yo, I just clicked onto this thread to find out who was in for Deko tonight and all I get is jibberish...(nice word-jibberish) Anyway, I am about to finish my last day of school in about an hour and I am looking into going out tonight to promote my man Richie Santana for XS on Saturday nights this summer. How is Deko going to be tonight? Whos's In? :D

Originally posted by cody05

Yo, I just clicked onto this thread to find out who was in for Deko tonight and all I get is jibberish...(nice word-jibberish) Anyway, I am about to finish my last day of school in about an hour and I am looking into going out tonight to promote my man Richie Santana for XS on Saturday nights this summer. How is Deko going to be tonight? Whos's In? :D

Gonna be a very good night tonight. 1 Year Anniversary Party! Gonna get a little Crazy tonight!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Of course it will be....I will be there!! :D

Think you'll be able to handle tonight AND show up at TEMPS on Saturday? Not too much for you? lol

im gonna pull your hair tonight!

i cant do tempts on sat.. i have to finish my paper for school

see ya tonight maniac! :kiss2:

I had a good time tonight...lol. Good to see you and had a good time hanging out tonight hunnie. Great to see everyone. Happy B-Day birthday girl!!!

PS: You didnt pull any hair tonight...aint no bitch...I pull the hair.. not you.

Good luck on your papers/exams. Get some sleep b4 M-Day will ya?

:D

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

I had a good time tonight...lol. Good to see you and had a good time hanging out tonight hunnie. Great to see everyone. Happy B-Day birthday girl!!!

PS: You didnt pull any hair tonight...aint no bitch...I pull the hair.. not you.

Good luck on your papers/exams. Get some sleep b4 M-Day will ya?

:D

Good Morning Sweetpea :kiss2: I had a great time hanging out w/ your ass too :D

I forgot to pull your hair.. but i got you go downstairs to the "ghetto" hahhahhahaaa

MDW.. you are dead! you and I have a date w/ the dancefloor!

Ughhh.. i feel icky :( ..i think im sick :cry:

Bring it!!! I stood out like a sore thumb in the 'ghetto'....lol.

I actually liked the music that they were playing down there.

You focus on your papers and studies focker.....then...depending on how your grades are....maybe I'll give u the priviledge of trying to keep up with me on the dance floor.

Glad you didnt cut all your hair off....I'll show u how its pulled right....:laugh: