Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Live Hip Hop Stream Tonite @ 6:30pm ~ ABAYA Fri !!!

Tonight, May 7th :

Tonights show will be a little something different than the usual stream that i do. Join me tonight for an all new live Hip Hop Music stream at a new time slot, by using the real player program on your computers. Tonight's live stream as always, is brought to you by nightclubcity.com. Click on the link posted below and listen in as i'll be doing a brand new live set at a new time of 6:30pm until about 10:30pm. Music by James Ayalon of UrbanPromos.com. Tonight's show will be a mix of both classic hip hop tracks and some of the more recent hits out now. You are all more than welcome to hit me on AIM (TurnTableTerrors) during the show with any comments, questions, any requests u might have, or if u need this link sent to u over "aim". All of the set tonight will be recorded, so for anyone who likes it ill be more than happy to get copies made up for ya, just let me know.

Hope youll all be joining me tonight ...

click below at 6:30pm ...

http://nightclubcity.com:8080/ramge...ntableterror.rm

Friday, May 9th :

"Got Soul" is back once again at ABAYA !!!

NYC's hottest new Friday party makes its return bringing u a great mix of music & vibe, combined with a beautiful lounge and awesome drinks.

Ill be returning behind the decks to bring a mix of some House, Hip/Hop and Classics to keep you dancing all nite long and having a good time. Come thru, say hello, make a request ... or grab a mix cd if u like

Abaya is located @ 244 East Houston St (Between Ave A & B)

As always there is NEVER a cover at Abaya ... 21+ to get in and doors open 10pm…

There is no gueslist for the this party, just tell the doorman Bogart u are there for the "Got Soul" party ...

- James ;)