Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!! Stuck in Palm Beach........

kimmr

I need your help,can't get out of family territory this weekend. Where do I go out on Sat. nite. I want a good music scene with an upscale clientele. Thanks for your help fellow clubbers.

Ill help u man for sat night there is www.levelnightclub.com www.crobarmiami.com www.shadowlounge.com www.club320.com www.club-space.com www.joeblack.com they play must house music and Trance and some hip pop. so check out there websites to see which club u like the best.The best place to pick up rich classy people is miamibeach southbeach. Dont worry u will have fun oyea check out this website to see which place is good on sat www.cooljunkie.com I i hope i helped u a little take care.

Hmmm, considering your geographical area your best option without having to drive to Miami Beach would be Ft.Lauderdale... There are a few places there you might like, Voodoo Lounge, Chili, to name a few. good luck and have fun! ....

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

boiler_bursting_md_wht.gif

Welcome to the Boiler Room

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

Archived