Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: gdmfsob

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Do you have that song? Do you know where I can get it? That song has the potential to climb to #1 on the meathead "dance on e" chart.

i found the exact name:

DJ Shadow feat Roots Manuva: GDMFSOB (Unklesounds mix)

and u are in luck, its the second song on Digweeds Kiss mix from last friday!

Originally posted by whadupg

Come on you guys :confused: My first night at 711 & sq one and no one's coming out????? Pblllltt!

I'm still not too sure yet. Work's been sucking ass lately, so I might just chill out and stay local. But, I might suck it up and go out... Fortier has a thing or two to prove to me still (last time we saw him he literally almost put us to sleep... but that may have been the swaggy swag. (Remember that night flavadrugz?))

If I'm going I'll definitely give you a call. Do you have work tomorrow?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm still not too sure yet. Work's been sucking ass lately, so I might just chill out and stay local. But, I might suck it up and go out... Fortier has a thing or two to prove to me still (last time we saw him he literally almost put us to sleep... but that may have been the swaggy swag. (Remember that night flavadrugz?))

If I'm going I'll definitely give you a call. Do you have work tomorrow?

Yeah - I'm supposed to work but we'll see - got plenty of vacation/sick time (and Jess is going to be a bad influence - she's already planted the seed ;) )

Yeah so definetly screw that local nonsense - meet up at Jess's at 8:30 :tongue:

Yeah - I'm supposed to work but we'll see - got plenty of vacation/sick time (and Jess is going to be a bad influence - she's already planted the seed ;) )

Yeah so definetly screw that local nonsense - meet up at Jess's at 8:30 :tongue:

ya im gonna go

what the hell!

he def put me to sleep last time. bspf is NOT COOL!

Come on you guys :confused: My first night at 711 & sq one and no one's coming out????? Pblllltt!

I'm sorry, I hope you have a great night, and please come again. Nights I take off are few and far between, so this is not likely to happen again for awhile.

Originally posted by groovefire

I'm sorry, I hope you have a great night, and please come again. Nights I take off are few and far between, so this is not likely to happen again for awhile.

It's ok- I was supposed to go just about every other week so it's my own fault :(

Nice flava :aright:

Originally posted by flavanugz

ya im gonna go

what the hell!

he def put me to sleep last time. bspf is NOT COOL!

progressive house has a HUGE following in Boston now.... people always a couple of years behind the times here. Square One is capatalizing on this.

Originally posted by flavanugz

i found the exact name:

DJ Shadow feat Roots Manuva: GDMFSOB (Unklesounds mix)

and u are in luck, its the second song on Digweeds Kiss mix from last friday!

Is this mix very different than the origional? Is it better, is what I am getting at