Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more SPACE frustration.....

sgtfury

Okay, okay...I know that there is far too much bitching about Space on this board...however, I am so frustrated...my night cannot end at 5am!!!!....the afterhours in miami are limited...at the same time it just kills me to go back to Space....two weeks ago they threw my friend out because he had micro lights..(they were supposed to be allowed)...I write and call Space and the pr director gets back to me and says that Space made a mistake and that micro lights are allowd...so, this past weekend, guess what...we go tossed again.....this week ive tried to call and email the same guy, but, no return call or mail....this sucks...why dont they come up with a consistent set of rules, post them and act professional...the sgt is not happy!!!!!

it should be obvious by now; that space has little, to no concern about their patrons.

they are trying so much, to control the environment in their club. in doing so; they create this very unsettling atmosphere. an atmosphere were people are afraid to just "go off", and "let go". the vibe at space during the wmc was incredible. why is it; so seemingly difficult to have that kind of vibe all the time ?? come on space; it is about letting go.. peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Archived