Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko anniversary review

Originally posted by thefuture

i thought it was a solid night .. not too packed where u had to wait 2 hrs for a drink .. music was good lotsa good lookin people..

lisa todaro jummping on a couch :laugh:

next week Ivano Belini !!

:aright:

Happy Birthday again to Tizzah!!! Great job DJ Unique!!! And congratulations to Jerry X for a successful first year of NU Society!!!

I JUST WANNA THANK EVERYBODY THAT CAME OUT LAST NIGHT FOR MAKING NU SOCIETY THURSDAYS SUCH A SUCCESS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA. THANK YOU ARMENIO AND VIC SOTO. BIG APLAUSE FOR UNIQUE,MATT MANGO AND ESTEBAN.....

NEXT WEEK ALLOT OF MUSICAL TALENT IVANO BELLINI(ROOF DECK @ SPACE MIAMI) STRETCH ARMSTRONG (NYC) ITS GONNA GET CRAZY THURSDAY MAY 15TH.......

it wasnt me damn it!

by far the most incredible night @ NU i've seen yet... the percusssion intro with mango was ridiculous and unique was totally on point all night. big props to my boy flex, hugo and "D" for bringing this party to jersey.

of course, it wouldnt have been good times without my pigeon, andrew, phillip, joey, liz, flex, hugo and jose cuervo

:sperm:

Originally posted by thefuture

i thought it was a solid night .. not too packed where u had to wait 2 hrs for a drink .. music was good lotsa good lookin people..

lisa todaro jummping on a couch :laugh:

next week Ivano Belini !!

:aright:

ivano bellini is sick...

richie santana spins there saturdays or fridays?

I am finally UP.....what a NIGHT.....

thank you everyone for comming out.....Deko was; as always in my opinion the best Thursday night out......

of course JAR, Jerry X, Binoy,Will, Serg, Ace,

and in no particular order

PIPPY: no I didn't find my damn pin

Joey

Jsen7

notallthere

Hunnie

3rdflfactoria

danfury

aquagirl

619'er

the vallet guys

the bathroom attendent who gave me mints

bunch of guidos......don't remember

I have no clue what I am writing need some more H2O and sleep

the party continues tonight at Sandbar kids

The future what can i say you sick mess i should have left you another message last night lol it was a great night with a great vibe can't wait till next week . Unique did his thing as usual. Jarmenio you might not be hung over but i sure am, this summer is going to be nutz with me you and ,asuave . Lisa todaro you dancing on the couch that was classic.