Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Directions to the Shore...

Originally posted by Kittyk

My boyfriend and I are agruing over the directions to the Shore. Can someone please give me directions from 95??? I'm staying in Seaside Heights. THANKS :)

95 South over the GWB, NJ Turnpike South to Exit 11 Parkway South... Parkway South to Exit 82 Seaside Heights to 37 East ...

Then take the exit to the Crack town

If you get lost coming from Boston, make a pit stop at Jerome Avenue in the Boogie Down BX to ask for directions. Make sure you have all your doors unlocked, it's a safe area.

just kidding. :)

Thanks Alan...so appreciate that advice....should I wear alot of expensine jewelry and have money in my hand when I do this too??

Put your cell phones on the dashboard as well. lol.;)

My boyfriend and I are agruing over the directions to the Shore. Can someone please give me directions from 95??? I'm staying in Seaside Heights. THANKS :)

you can follow us...we're coming from that direction. :D

Wait, if you are coming from Boston DO NOT TAKE 95!! OMG you'll be in traffic forever. I lived in Boston all last summer and drove back and forth every damn weekend...........

Mass Pike

Tapanzee Bridge

GSP South

Who is this Gil guy???? You got me confused with someone else.

:D

There will never be another "White House" again....lol.......I can assure u of that. I'll never forget that...people lined up to get in after TEMPS.

If your good you may see a sighting of the old me....maybe....we'll see. I'll have to talk to the bf and find out if you have been good.

lol

I've been a very good girl. I haven't really partied since Classics at the SF...so I am ready to go!

We'll get to have a normal conversation as opposed to the ones when we were all crouched under that staircase in SF.

Remember?? It's a miracle that we're not permanently hunched-back. Well, at least the guys anyway. You girls fit perfectly under there, lol.

Originally posted by piro8

We'll get to have a normal conversation as opposed to the ones when we were all crouched under that staircase in SF.

Remember?? It's a miracle that we're not permanently hunched-back. Well, at least the guys anyway. You girls fit perfectly under there, lol.

...did you say normal conversation? :laugh2: :laugh2:

LOL... I remember trying to cram 15 people under there. I still have a bump from hitting my head I think. Christina, you were the good one that night!!!

yep...100% sober for almost 12 hrs. I did a double shift that night. Piro, what do I get for being such a good girl? angel.gif

Originally posted by neena16

yep...100% sober for almost 12 hrs. I did a double shift that night. Piro, what do I get for being such a good girl? angel.gif

*tsss tsss bow bow chickie ckie bow bow wernit bow wow bow*

:spank: