Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs in Rome ( Italy ) ?

Don't remember any good clubs in rome...although they do exist...my 2 cents...just ask people when u get there...In florence if u happnen to swing by there (i would highly recommend it)...a club called park something which is like 2 clubs in one...surprisingly when i was there (about 4 yrs ag or so for the summer) i found may of the clubs/bars to be awesome however,all i heard when i was there was cheesy music...this surprised me b/c alot of talent is their jbut i ust didnt see them spinning anywhere. I did see alot of cheesy dancing to cheesy music but the place i mentioned above is/was pretty cool...it is a club on one side and kinda a lounge on the other...I have a scrapbok w/club ad's in it so i will try and locate the exact names for you...when are you going? Where are you going? Just Rome?

My overall impression while i was in Italy (again primarily in Florence) i got the impression that the music that was appealing and popular to the people in these was what i consider pop/top 40 trance...and all around pop music.

tx for the advices...i should be working in Rome about 3 to 4 months from next month on...don't plan to go anywhere else...i was hoping to find enough interesting spots in Rome...and Italy is really into house/techno music now....

Originally posted by Hasselot

should spend a few weeks in Rome ( Italy ) this summer....need tips on bars, clubs, afterhours, internet site....am into techno, house, trance...thanks in advance for your help....GRAZIE !....

i can't really remember any of the names of the clubs, but there is the little bar called enotecantica wine and bar right by the spanish steps. It's a locals hangout, really good people, check it out. the people that work there and the patrons were very helpful, they will direct you to all the cool places. :)

• 3 weeks later...

ok....i was thinking about going to GOA....but looks like it is closed from May to Sept...have you heard about Alpheus...?...The Gallery ?...or Brancaleone ??....why do u mention NOT to go to Alien ??...thanks...

Originally posted by Hasselot

why do u mention NOT to go to Alien ??...thanks...

Last time i went there it was a bunch of 17 year olds dancing to alternative and 80's. Plus its far away from city center and the rest of the nightlife and kinda dark and dirty.

Never heard of other places, but it doesnt mean they are bad...