Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** SPANK Me!! Rollcall

Guest jroo

all you guys that are going are really fucking up. i cant believe you. its guillermo's bday, tony's bday, steve's bday, at guillermo's place. decks, everything is gonna be there, go to your swanky spank place, make sure you pull out your cellphone so that you can look important and stuff. but if you want a real party then head over to the g-spot, save money, have a good time.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:idea: Ok - here's the deal: Cookie - you spank tini cause Ad isn't there and tini - you spank cookie cause I'm not there.... I think that works out

Someone spank shady cause he hasn't gotten in on the whole spanking thread yet.

And while you're at it - give one to Vic too - since he's the designated driver... :D :D I'm guessing he earned it last night. :tongue:

Originally posted by jroo

all you guys that are going are really fucking up. i cant believe you. its guillermo's bday, tony's bday, steve's bday, at guillermo's place. decks, everything is gonna be there, go to your swanky spank place, make sure you pull out your cellphone so that you can look important and stuff. but if you want a real party then head over to the g-spot, save money, have a good time.

um, I don't really know guillermo. I also have no idea who tony or steve are. I didn't know about this party until yesterday when I brought up the whole sharam @1223 thing.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't pass judgment on me because I want to go see one of my favorite djs over going to a party I wasn't even invited to.

I hope you guys have fun!

As soon as I see my invite to this party I'll feel bad about not going. I have no clue who any of those people are.

Anyone who knows me should know I couldn't give a shit about "looking important". I'm going to 1223 b/c a friend of mine asked me to, something that is obviously missing in relation to this mystery party. Why the fury 'roo? :confused:

Guest jroo

well, it was my job to get the invite out to everyone, but i was kinda lazy and i told brian to. and i dont know who brian told and i didnt think to put a thread up until i saw one for the same day. everyone is invited. its gonna be drinks and stuff at 10pm nothing too crazy till 1 or 2. everyone that we know is invited. go to spank, if you want an after party then come by, call me for directions and stuff.

Originally posted by sauvee88

:idea: Ok - here's the deal: Cookie - you spank tini cause Ad isn't there and tini - you spank cookie cause I'm not there.... I think that works out

Someone spank shady cause he hasn't gotten in on the whole spanking thread yet.

And while you're at it - give one to Vic too - since he's the designated driver... :D :D I'm guessing he earned it last night. :tongue:

:spank::whip2::spank::whip2::spank:

youve seen the size of my cell phone? it should be labled as a WMD.

well, it was my job to get the invite out to everyone, but i was kinda lazy and i told brian to. and i dont know who brian told and i didnt think to put a thread up until i saw one for the same day. everyone is invited. its gonna be drinks and stuff at 10pm nothing too crazy till 1 or 2. everyone that we know is invited. go to spank, if you want an after party then come by, call me for directions and stuff.

I'm only going to that party if I can arrive in my stretch limo and have cell phone service in his house. Because that is what I'm about. :tongue:

I'm gonna give Spank a shot, if it doesn't work out I think we are just gonna stick to the area. Thanks though!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

youve seen the size of my cell phone? it should be labled as a WMD.

whats a wmd? something mobile device??

LIke jroo said - this is going to be a big party - invites are by us...going to be dj's, fun stuff, etc, etc.

Do try to make it over for the afterparty coz this one REALLY will be one for the books. Trust me.

Have fun at Skank, sorry Spank! The only way I'd step foot in that place again is if Digweed or Howells were spinning.

;)

Guest jroo

ive never been to spank, when i was invited i couldnt find it, i never walk by that huge window, especially since someone was thrown out of it last year and landed on the sidewalk. let me know how it goes. i like to dance and 1223 isnt for dancers, its for loungers, ive always had a good time when i was there. maybe i can check it out with you guys at a later date.

Guest jroo

ive never been to spank, when i was invited i couldnt find it, i never walk by that huge window, especially since someone was thrown out of it last year and landed on the sidewalk. let me know how it goes. i like to dance and 1223 isnt for dancers, its for loungers, ive always had a good time when i was there. maybe i can check it out with you guys at a later date.

i hate being last on the page.

Originally posted by adeliz01

Holy crap-- I went to this exact party last year, and I cannot BELIEVE that it has been a whole year since then!!! Time definitely flies a lot faster as you get older.......

Was it the Stevie redbull party? Where he turned his garage into a club?